Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hush Mod

Exodia-Doomsong

So, I should be having a completely silent latron prime after installing a max ranked hush mod on it right?

I'm shooting cameras and still having enemies 50 miles away running toward me. It also doesn't change the sound profile of the weapon in the weapon stats.

I take it, this mod is basically not working as intended at the moment?

So, I should be having a completely silent latron prime after installing a max ranked hush mod on it right?

I'm shooting cameras and still having enemies 50 miles away running toward me. It also doesn't change the sound profile of the weapon in the weapon stats.

I take it, this mod is basically not working as intended at the moment?

Just tested this today on the new Kohmak which is infamous for its alarming sound.  I thought putting the max ranked Hush Mod I have on it would mitigate it, just to check it out.  Nothing happened, no sound difference and everyone was alerted immediately in the vicinity.  Definitely not working as intended.

DE Glen, etc may have yet to get around to it with all the new stuff that has been added and broken as well.  Let's hope they see this post.

It's not just Hush. Putting Suppress on my Dex Furis still triggered alarms and ruined a Spy 2.0 run. Same with throwing it on Akzani. Interesting to note, I was able to take a camera out silently inside Spy 2.0 once, I tapped LMB and actually got 1 bullet to come out, nothing tripped. Trying that again however I let a subtle stream out and there went the alarms. Noise level of the guns DID NOT go down either.

I don't know if any of this was mentioned in the 16.1.4.1 notes, since they're not up yet, but I haven't been having any problems with either mod lately. In fact, I just tried a Grineer and Corpus mission with Hush on my Latron Prime and Suppress on my Marelok, both of them worked perfectly fine.

Keep in mind, using these mods on automatic weapons means that enemies will become alerted if the enemy you're shooting doesn't die from the first bullet. Other enemies won't hear the shots, but the enemy you're shooting will alert everyone around him (because space telepathy).

Edited by Ailith