Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Targis Prime Armor Fading Colors?

Murderrrr

The pieces of the Targis Prime Armor doesn't seem to correspond with the actual color. i.e, When black from the pack smoke is applied, it looks more grey than jet black. It just looks off when the frame is black but the armor is slightly grey. The fading color makes it difficult to pick the right color that matches the frame. The leg pieces has some weird white lines too. Please fix?

2lj6b1j.png

(Jet black on both armor and frame, but armor looks grey)

apg2nq.png

(Looks more grey when exposed to light)

Blame PBR. It destroys all dark color schemes.  Really I have no idea why DE thinks this "retexturing" is a good idea, seeing as it looks terrible now

I agree, it looked fine before but now every color is a few shades lighter. This makes it look weird and off compared to the frame. 

Blame PBR. It destroys all dark color schemes.  Really I have no idea why DE thinks this "retexturing" is a good idea, seeing as it looks terrible now

I don't believe Targis Armor has gotten PBR, especially since what's provided in the picture looks nothing like DE's PBR treatments. 

Edited by Rexlars

I don't believe Targis Armor has gotten PBR, especially since what's provided in the picture looks nothing like DE's PBR treatments. 

It has, it used to take black quite nicely, now it's just a disgusting grey

Edited by NightSniper

• 4 weeks later...