Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cheese's Fanarts: Banshee + Assorted Chibis [Nov 15]

Mucerp

Nova has a new skill, one that not even a Rhino can withstand!

tumb_mq0zrpkYCo1qf2m52o1_1280.jpg

lol always happens to me when i save or revive my female teamates lol not even me can resist how cute and adorable nova is and not to mention I play as vauban come on even an old man deserves some love ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Rhino and Nova would be a perfect couple indeed. The rock of steel and the porcelain lady. Just imagine how great they can work together in battle. Rhino keeps the enemies occupied with his Iron Skin while Nova prepares her Antimatter Drop and *bam* :)

Would it be to much if I asked you for a "proper", coloured version of that drawing? :)

I don't think I'd do a fully coloured version of that, tbh X'D I'm too lazy (and busy with incoming projects X_X)

Nooovaa~♥! She's sooo cute! :3 I'm not sure about Nova and Rhino together, but maybe for a short crush. :3

Oh they're not together. Nova in my headcanon is a really happy-go-lucky cutiepie who loves everyone.

seal_of_approval_your_fave_SAMMICH_s500x

:D Yey!

lol always happens to me when i save or revive my female teamates lol not even me can resist how cute and adorable nova is and not to mention I play as vauban come on even an old man deserves some love ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Hahaha I love Vauban~

My first thought on this: "Protect Me, Squire!" :D

I would have been fooled by the description, too, and try to use it as a gate to prevent enemies from passing a bridge or small doorway. Since I'm still having trouble placing the shield at the position I want it, that didn't work very well so far.

Since I got Nyx, I like playing Infested Defence with her. If they're far away, Mind Control a Toxic Ancient into killing his buddies. When the come close, jump into the crowd, use Chaos and watch how they kill each other. Even more fun than Ember. (Sorry, Ember.) :D

Edited by Bibliothekar

My first thought on this: "Protect Me, Squire!" :D

I would have been fooled by the description, too, and try to use it as a gate to prevent enemies from passing a bridge or small doorway. Since I'm still having trouble placing the shield at the position I want it, that didn't work very well so far.

Since I got Nyx, I like playing Infested Defence with her. If they're far away, Mind Control a Toxic Ancient into killing his buddies. When the come close, jump into the crowd, use Chaos and watch how they kill each other. Even more fun than Ember. (Sorry, Ember.) :D

XD Nova for the fireworks!

Dem sparkles... *drools*

Pikapika~

how about any enemies that attack you or your teammates through the electric shelid will be damaged and stunned by electrical damage and also not to mention enemies that walk or bump into it. (*¯︶¯*)

My friend is the Volt in this comic. Pre-U9, when she was using a very low-rank Volt, she actually waited for the Ancient, put down the shield, sat behind it and got punched by the Disruptor. Infested electrical resistance + wave 20 on Xini = bad times.

I asked her why on earth she did that instead of running away, and she said the mod card said "any situation"...XD

Edited by Iustitia

LOL i trust my instinct more than what the game says,just like in planetside the description of the tank i was using said it was not suited for taking down enemy aircraft but one day i managed to hit a deploy battleship on one of its wing and it crashed into a mountain and i was laughing the whole

time cause the deploy aircraft was carring 9 enemy soliders inside for it so i got a massive kill streak for taking out the deploy aircraft. (>﹏<)

So uhm I did a thing. I wanted to roto a Frame doing a butt-dance. (If any of you are familiar with K-pop then you may know the song 'Mister' by Kara.)

Then I realised the amount of detail on a Frame and I went NOPE.

Actually not really. I did the first pass of a line-test. It's supposed to be Nova but I couldn't add all the details (for obvious reasons).

tumblr_mqfwzuPhCh1qf2m52o1_500.gif

Edited by Iustitia

Novas &amp;#&#33; has a mind of its own.

...hahahahaha 

Well, you can identify her by the spiral-thingies on her back - that's enough details for me. More and my brain would probably have severe problems getting enough blood to keep working. ^.^

*chokes*

Spok_Dat_Ass.gif

Spock has good taste.

tumblr_mqqng2LE5m1qf2m52o1_1280.jpg

Because Mag isn't useless. I love mine. >: Excalibur knows this.

Edited by Iustitia

I don't think that Mag is useless, too. I just think, that she could need a redesign of her latest redesign (e.g. Pull working on single allies again - that was a really useful ability to rescue downed teammates without jumping into the crowd) ... It's just that Crush is now almost useless against Grineer and Infested. Idk what they changed about it, but it deals only very little damage against higher levels of those. And that makes me sad. Especially because Grineer are carrying around so much armour, they should get a lot more damage from being crushed by magnetic forces. :-(

I don't think that Mag is useless, too. I just think, that she could need a redesign of her latest redesign (e.g. Pull working on single allies again - that was a really useful ability to rescue downed teammates without jumping into the crowd) ... It's just that Crush is now almost useless against Grineer and Infested. Idk what they changed about it, but it deals only very little damage against higher levels of those. And that makes me sad. Especially because Grineer are carrying around so much armour, they should get a lot more damage from being crushed by magnetic forces. :-(

The problem is that right now Crush is decreased by armor, making it useless on high levels like a lot of other Warframe Ults. Honestly, due to the magnetic nature of Crush, it should be made so that Crush's damage INCREASES with enemy armor instead. That would make Mag both more useful AND have a unique ult.

...hahahahaha 

*chokes*

Spock has good taste.

First I thought he was saying "No you're hot", made me chuckle :P

That would be a fun way to cheer her up.

EDIT:

I'm misreading "No you're not" as "No you're hot."

Both statements are true.

Good. I was not the only one misreading it :D

Edited by Gekker

...hahahahaha 

*chokes*

Spock has good taste.

Beautiful.

Cal has a point. Mag is one of the best when it comes to enemy disorientation and I'm having fun with it.

Edited by LuxComedenti