Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Storm Clan Silent Planet Recruiting

Silent Planet is a Storm clan. I no longer have plans to make Silent Planet into a Moon clan, but will keep it small as a Storm Clan, the reason being is I like to get to know everyone in my clan as well as have resource cost low. We now have plans to up size our clan into a Mountain Clan, while still trying to maintain the closeness of our clan. I want to make Silent Planet the best and friendliest clan to be in! I am looking for players who are active and want to contribute to the clan! I am looking to slowly turn this clan into a veteran clan that does clan raids, farming, long Void defense missions, but first I need to recruit more members and gain more experience in leading a clan. Thank you for your time! You must NOT be in a clan at the time you post a request to join our clan! Send me a PM on Warframe or PSN(Preferably) or reply below for info and an invite.

Clan research is at 98%

Incompleted Research:

Shaku Melee

Knux Archwing Melee

Requirements:
Must be mature.

Must be ACTIVE! (20 DAY INACTIVITY POLICY!)

Must contribute to the clan in some way. (Doesn't have to be through donating, could be by recruiting more members, or by helping other members with missions.)

Respectful to other members.

Member Count: 50 (4/30/16)

Wrath of Lotus alliance emblem:
msO4pbJ.png?1

Silent Planet's clan emblem

2WcyFoG.png

Edited by (PS4)ApatheticPanda4

• 2 weeks later...