Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armor, Damage Reduction, Effective Health Calculator

FantasmaMedroso

Question

A All-In-One calculator that do pretty much all calculations for you.

The only thing you need to Ajust are the GREEN coloured stuff, for the class you are playing with.

RED stuff are boring formulas.

YELLOW stuff are base values to the formulas and therefore you might wanna skip them too.

BLUE stuff are the results.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/by1hvmhse0mwrfh/Warframe%20Armor%20and%20EHP%20calc.xlsx?dl=0

Pretty straighfoward.

Observation: On the rhino augment value for active skills it mean "how many mobs you hit".

Not english native but I think it's fine for everyone to understand everything that I mean.

If you are going to put them on another forum, leave credits.

Hope this calc helps you.

Some images can help you

What to do

https://www.dropbox.com/s/48i51u3y5xvqdfl/Armor%20Warframe%20Explanation.png?dl=0

Valkyr example Build

https://www.dropbox.com/s/idyr4mavuj5eau0/Valkyr%20Example.png?dl=0

edit: changed the feature of MODS to allow using any rank of them, just leave 0 to not use the said mod, 1 for unranked, and the max lvl +1 for the full ranked mod. Ex 6 for maxed flow, 11 for maxed blindrage.

Edited by FantasmaMedroso

13 answers to this question

A lot of this isn't working, at first glance.

The Chroma skills are affecting the results, even outside the Chroma only section (intended?). Shield Loss isn't working (or finished?)

Steel Fiber isn't part of the final armor calculation for some reason.

Warcry isn't working correctly. (didn't check the other skills)

The Steel Fiber is now fixed, but the valkyr buff and others buffs are working properly as far as I tested again.

Maybe the URL in the OP is still pointing at the old version? Steel Fiber is *still* not working but the buffs are fine, they were my mistake; I had changed the base armor value instead of the @30 armor value which the calculations are based off of.

If you trace dependants from D-2 you'll notice that there is none.

The 'Final with X Shield Lost Only' box points to an empty cell... not finished?

Yes I had misplaced the D4 with D2, and I changed that, might take a little while but can you try again? added a new feature for chroma there... If its showing up you will see that everything is working...

Sorry that was supposed to be 2 lines, that -> you can ignore and I'm removing it to avoid further errors, sorry by that

The value that is showing there is on the bottom at B16

edit: Tried like 5 times in a row, it should be fixed by now, and made the chroma collumn less complicated to understand

edit2: added a Rhino Iron Skin skill value to the table

Everything looks great now :) 

My final suggestion would be to make the G-11->G-14 cells red and automatically adjusted based on the base values, so no one else makes the same mistake I did off the bat and forgets to adjust both the base and final hp/armor/shield values.

Also, Jesus, Chroma has a lot of EHP!

Thanks for the suggestion =D

Added the formulas on the ranked collum to auto-adjust.

And yes chroma do have a TON of EHP, being on pair with immune valkyr (and can shoot) and bless trinity (buffs lasts 1min aprox) so being very versatile...

Very welcomed

If anyone has any different data to add or substitute on the formulas feel free to share...

I can actually do something like double formula implementations and you would only have to choose one...

I might be adding the elements effects on the tenno armor during next week as this one is with double drop u.u

So according to this with +85% power str I can manage 97% dmg reduction on chroma? o.o

Nice! Im glad my build worked out exactly as i hoped because i was going for around 95% reduction while also hitting the max fury bonus without hurting my 60% efficiency and getting a 30 vex/ward :]

Edited by Echoa

So according to this with +85% power str I can manage 97% dmg reduction on chroma? o.o

Nice! Im glad my build worked out exactly as i hoped because i was going for around 95% reduction while also hitting the max fury bonus without hurting my 60% efficiency and getting a 30 vex/ward :]

And yes the values there are pretty accurate, and it might be the the case that as valkyr has invulnerability, trinity pretty much aswell, now we have a male tank for a change ^^