Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ninja Legend Is Recruiting! First Lotus Prime Clan & Founder Clan For Alliance! Massive Dojo + All Research Done! Everyone Welcome!

Death_Toll

• 2 weeks later...

Hey to all you guys and gals, be it new comer or  old vets, I know that sometimes doing missions  a loan can some times be boring  or just down

right a pain in the Frame. Well we here at Ninja Legends  have some fun for you. yes  thats  right Ninja Legend and  or  Alliance. We  are looking for

awesome players,ones  who bring their big boy pants  when they play. Yes guys and gals  you can be part of an awesome  team of  go getters  so

ask Me GoddessCynthia or Death_Toll for and invite . Act  today and  get you new  clan emblem. Side note , All clan emeblems are in you in your

appearance setup    we  really dont  give them out  just make is so you can wear our  colors!! Hope to see you soon!!

official%20lotus%20prime%20recruitment%2

Link to Clan & Alliance website:

http://ninjalegendcl...x.com/deathtoll

Link to Clan & Alliance Forums:

http://ninjalegend.boards.net/

Link to Alliance recruiting page:

https://forums.warfr...-9#entry5231491

Hello, I am very interested in this clan and would like to join

I used to make videos on youtube when the game was still in its early days 2 years ago.

I've come back to warframe a couple of weeks ago so I can tell you i'm not that experienced at the game with all the updates it went trough so i'm afraid I wont be that usefull to fill in the needed spots.

If you would accept me in you're clan then my name is Budds in game.

Have a great day

Hello fellow Tenno!

I am LilLemay with the Operations Team of Ninja legend and you can add me to the list of recruiters for the clan (IGN: LilLemay) 

We've all started this game out at low level, and I'm sure we've all gone through the feeling of "what's so great about this game? It's just a grindfest" and you're right about the grindfest part of it, but from personal experience I can tell you that playing with friends can make this game so much better. Since I've been in this clan I've made four best friends and countless other friends. 

Alliance chat is the friendliest most welcoming place (sometimes we have weird conversations, but that just makes it so much better) and the few people who try to upset the balance are dealt with quickly and fairly. 

As far as the clan itself goes, I don't know how to describe it other than saying that you're joining a family when you get recruited. We help each other, laugh with each other, and endure this wonderful grindfest that DE has given us together. You will have to do the job of the faction that you join, but that's to be expected.

I've been looking for a clan ever since my last clan went belly-up with only one of the five members active.

I'm particularly interested in the Assault team, even though I'm new to PVP with conclave. And with school coming up, I'm spending less time in-game.

However, I would love to be a part of this clan, it looks amazing seeing a founder as it's leader.

If you'll accept me, I'm all in.

Hello Everyone,

There is still room for all of you. We have now our 3 faction leaders they will be sending invites to you all in game. Be sure to choose your faction carefully because an invite from a faction leader does not mean you are able to join that faction. 

Faction Leaders below:

Rarinredbull / Assault Team Faction    LilLemay / Operation Team Faction     goddesscynthia / Support Team Faction 

I've been looking for a clan ever since my last clan went belly-up with only one of the five members active.

I'm particularly interested in the Assault team, even though I'm new to PVP with conclave. And with school coming up, I'm spending less time in-game.

However, I would love to be a part of this clan, it looks amazing seeing a founder as it's leader.

If you'll accept me, I'm all in.

Got an open spot? Willing to be on any of the teams.

Invites will be sent to both of you shortly, If you'd like to join a certain faction just go ahead and message us here on the forums or in game if you see us on

Hello!

I'm Rarinredbull, leader of the Assault faction :)

feel free to add me anytime. I do random void runs every now and then so let me know if you want in!

anyway i've been part of this clan for over a year, it was the first clan i joined the same day i started playing warframe and i love everything about it. seeing how the clan has grown in the past year makes me proud and happy with the determination of death and the other warlords in making this a great, community friendly clan.

the members in the clan are very friendly and are willing to help anyone out if need be, my self included. I've made many friends out of this clan since day one and basically grow as a tenno alongside with them.

If you're looking for a clan that works as a team all the time, always lending a hand if need be. this is the place for you :)

hey, this clan looks really cool and i would like to join the assault faction.

my IGN is :DualBlader 

and btw Rarinredbuill at the time of writing this post i've read your post and you boosted up my motivation to join so thank you :)

hey blader, i'll send an invite shortly :)

glad to have you with us :)