Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Power Really Need A Balance In Pvp

cary2010haha1

You think that proves anything? lol

playing longer doesn't matter, it matters on if you were a good sport and if you are having fun.

Now I just think you are against PVP 1.0 because you got rolfstomped in there. 

I'm pretty sure people don't say "chess is a bad game because I get owned by all dem pros". A bad game is a bad game, no matter if you're good at it or not.

That being said, inb4 thread lock after this E-P contest.

the cutest thing is that they never check why people post that:P

"Secondly the 1.0 players have been here much longer than you," by Eureka.seveN

and i give the ans that most of you can't provides.

Its stupid auto tracking causes it to miss more than it hits, in my experience.

still, even both shot are hit, it's damage is too low and no other utility

Edited by cary2010haha1

the cutest thing is that they never check why people post that:P

and i give the ans that most of you can't provides.

Goddamn, I don't know why I am explaining this to you but here you go.

"1.0 pvp players played longer than you" which means the duration NOT who played when. Get it? 1.0 Pvpers played every day, you posting an image of you playing when PvP was hidden doesn't prove that you played "Longer" than us. 

I love how you are using this now, when i mentioned specifically in my post that I was purposely being an elitist #$&(%, due to your entitled comment in a previous post.

Goddamn, I don't know why I am explaining this to you but here you go.

"1.0 pvp players played longer than you" which means the duration NOT who played when. Get it? 1.0 Pvpers played every day, you posting an image of you playing when PvP was hidden doesn't prove that you played "Longer" than us. 

^ he does have a point though. Playtime is not defined by when you started playing but rather how much did you play.

updating exact number  screen shots

updating 16.11.5 Ash #1,#4 exact damage to shield

#1 do 25*5 damage(i said 35 is wrong, 25 only)

finally we have something worse than NYX#2 :P

energy effective is 2 damage/energy

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/633104450694995800/5495C055DDD18BB1EECFAF3391906FF722936D9F/

do 150 damage, which means it barely can remove a shield, but mag #2aoe just use 50 energy can do it better.

energy effective is 1.5 damage/energy

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/633104450694996999/6512B771691D35895805DFF4FFB96C6DE45FFC31/

updating exact number  screen shots

updating 16.11.5 Ash #1,#4 exact damage to shield

#1 do 25*5 damage(i said 35 is wrong, 25 only)

finally we have something worse than NYX#2 :P

energy effective is 2 damage/energy

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/633104450694995800/5495C055DDD18BB1EECFAF3391906FF722936D9F/

do 150 damage, which means it barely can remove a shield, but mag #2aoe just use 50 energy can do it better.

energy effective is 1.5 damage/energy

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/633104450694996999/6512B771691D35895805DFF4FFB96C6DE45FFC31/

i 1 shot a valk with the 4

i 1 shot a valk with the 4

I think it's because it's a finish damage, Ignoring armor :P that makes the situation extreme fun.

It anti one frame--the heaviest one, but very weak against all other frames.

this make using it more like a gambling, hard to say balance or not.

Edited by cary2010haha1

I am not rude, 1.0 is a fail and DE totally removed it, it lose balance and drift away from WF's base idea.

WF is not GUN > speed > frame+melee+power.

DEV's idea is frame=power=guns=melees

PS: I really hope you have played longer than me, because I play PVP in WF before they publish.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/633104240487500721/551A714F8253421B162740F80802575CEE325703/

I can't believe you. Do you even know how old that screen shot is??

The conclave that I know and love, was the conclave right before it was changed to 2.0. 

During this time, conclave was THE BEST IT EVER WAS. It was the only reason I played Warframe. 

I used to wake up and think "Ohh yeah, conclave time." Now i just stay in bed because conclave 2.0 isn't worth getting up for.

For me 2.0 more often than not ends in fustration. I've never played PVE more than i have after 2.0 dropped and we lost 1.0.

Not to say i've never been fustrated. But its much easier to take a loss when i was playing 1.0 than now, because i knew how difficult it was, and appreciated the skill required.

For me 2.0 more often than not ends in fustration. I've never played PVE more than i have after 2.0 dropped and we lost 1.0.

Not to say i've never been fustrated. But its much easier to take a loss when i was playing 1.0 than now, because i knew how difficult it was, and appreciated the skill required.

Preach 10/10

Wasn't the post about Ash powers? All I can read are complains about the old pvp against new ones.

By the way, for my experience Ash powers are really weak. 

Shuriken is really useless, it doesn't make any sense spending 25 points when you have guns that are more powerfull.

Smokescreen is like a joke: most of the player can see you, you cannot attack ( even the melee, that's kind of funny because it only lasts 5 second and most of the melee weapons required more than this time to kill)

Teleport has low range and is slow as f***.

Bladestorm is just annoying for the player that use it... most of the time that i've pressed 4 as soon as I could play again, my warframe has died... a really cruel joke.

I know that ash prime is like the tank/fast and whatever but what does it mean if I jump in a close combat fight and I have a Volt using Overload or a Frost freezing me to shoot me easily with vectis?

Ash is not balanced at all, not for me

the way i see it ash is one of the only frames that are balanced,

alot of the frames have abusive power's in pvp and we dont need to buff the only frame that is balanced

but nerf the unbalanced one.

What?

Ash powers are no powers...

It gives no Role on battlefield...

Weak powers...

Told me, who are unbalanced one?

Edited by Grimlock-

What? What what?

Ash powers make think player b4 power. Everyone think b4 power...

It gives player lot role on fieldbattle. Yes? Told me what or why? Because i see something like valkyr, no powers usage on a warframe, just Stats.

Many people know that Ash needs a little buff on his powers.

Told me, i think it is balanced. Its the only warframe that deal less damage on everything, 1 deal tinny damage, 2 useless just for scape if you are not dead on mid animation, 3 low range cant use finishers, cant scape from the death because low range and depends on another player target on X distance if you are not dead already trying to scape... 4 LOL, nekros its better with his 4 skill than ash...

What? What what?

Ash powers make think player b4 power. Everyone think b4 power...

It gives player lot role on fieldbattle. Yes? Told me what or why? Because i see something like valkyr, no powers usage on a warframe, just Stats.

Many people know that Ash needs a little buff on his powers.

Told me, i think it is balanced. Its the only warframe that deal less damage on everything, 1 deal tinny damage, 2 useless just for scape if you are not dead on mid animation, 3 low range cant use finishers, cant scape from the death because low range and depends on another player target on X distance if you are not dead already trying to scape... 4 LOL, nekros its better with his 4 skill than ash...

I don't think I wrote that, it's not nice to put words in people's mouths.

Im glad im not the only one to come on the forums to rant about how weak Ash is. It's not often I think ALL abilities of a warframe needs to be buffed, but wow- for one of two true ninjas in this game (and I look forward to a PvP Loki that can spend 75 energy for 5 seconds invisibility) his PvP performance is hilarious. 

Somewhere in the universe there is a Frost giving an Ash a wedgie.

On a more constructive note, given how hard Ash is to balance (PvP 1.0 demonstrated that very well) perhaps like Ember used to be, he could be modified to be an "investment" warframe in that he is weak outside of his ultimate which is (should be) amazing. Keep in mind Volt and Frost both have Ults which IK everyone in an area. They however also have other abilities that are worthwhile too- if youre going to nerf the first 3, then perhaps leave Bladestorm as the PvE cast-time-free "Youre glowing red and soon to be dead" clearance device it is in PvE?

Perhaps the other way around? Keep bladestorm as the anti-climax it currently is and instead have shuriken be a big deal with moderate damage, homing and bleed procs to punish those that run?

What I'm trying to say is at least a one trick pony is better than a no trick pony. Valkyr has a trick. Frost has 2, arguably 3 tricks! No-one serious would mind Ash having at least one.

P.S. I also look forward to PvP Hydroid. Good luck balancing that one!

Really, it would be everything all right if every warframe's powers were like ash, weak and not capable to change a 3 v 1 situation.

I really don't mind if shuriken is weak, a damage buff would be apreciated but his ultimate is the weakest in my oppinion. Even Oberon ult which do not kill seems to be better due to the fact you do not lose the control of everything, has a better range and leave to the "knockdown effect" a purpose to kill other people.

What I'm trying to say is at least a one trick pony is better than a no trick pony. Valkyr has a trick. Frost has 2, arguably 3 tricks! No-one serious would mind Ash having at least one.

I do. AshP stats are just insane therefor the abilties have to be low impact. If they want to buff the abilities they also have to rebalance AshP altough I would keep in mind there are probably a bunch of people who prefer stats over abilities.

Edited by Nlim

I do. AshP stats are just insane therefor the abilties have to be low impact. If they want to buff the abilities they also have to rebalance AshP altough I would keep in mind there are probably a bunch of people who prefer stats over abilities.

Let's take Frost: 150 shields, 100 hp, 190 armor.

Ash prime stats: 125 shields, 150 hp, 150 armor.

if we're talknig about stats, even if ash has 50 hp points more than Frost, he got 25 points in shield and 40 points in armor more than Ash prime.

Could Frost kill people behind walls? yes.

Could Frost freeze people to finish with Vectis? Yes.

Could Frost being almost invincible in a snow globe? Yes.

Did you see? I just can't stand to this

if we're talknig about stats, even if ash has 50 hp points more than Frost, he got 25 points in shield and 40 points in armor more than Ash prime.

look up calculations on EHP from kontrollo also ash is faster

You have no sense for the scale of numbers. FrostP has 20% more shield and about 27% more armour but ashp has 50% more health which scales of armour (which by the way has diminishing returns AshP reduces about 1/3 of neutral damage while FrostP about 0.39 ). AshP has 350 effective health vs neutral damage and FrostP 313. So no, not "even if" - run the numbers before bringing irrelevent arguments.

For the rest I laughed since A is incredibly easy to dodge and basicly requires luck or bad players to hit B does not kill AshP (though it is a good ability which seems like a fair traid off for 40 less health and less speed) and C... just no - frost globe is a bad ability compared to his 1 and no matter how hyperbolic you frame your statments it doesn´t change the truth.

Do I see? Well yes, I do see that to rationalize is easier than actually confront reality.