Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee

(PSN)Treezzy1

Any one else feel melee needs some work?

Combos are to clunky and take alot of effort to hit enemies. Except when your surrounded abd just spam melee button. Its tough to complete combos without enemies dying or completing combos abd enemies arent dead. Its just not satisfying

i think enemies taking damage from a combo should still b upright till the combo completes with the final blow leting them fall. Its also really tough to target single enemies sometimes (for me anyways)

Also i think this is a bug or have sth to do with melee reach somtimes my melee weapon doesnt even connect with enemies and they die. I can b 2 meters away doing a stealth kill animation by my self and enemy is 2 meters away doing a stealth kill death animation. I like melee alot but i think i could use a little tweaking here and there. I know de is working on lots of stuff right now..but decided to share this

Channeling should be a toggle on the reload key, and there should be two normal attack buttons for two different attacks (light and heavy, or slash and lunge, etc). That way chaining combos actually feels like such and not like mashing one button.

+1

Unfortunately I've been suggesting this for about a year (it's one of the things that first brought me to the forums) but it hasn't gained any traction.

well it would b hard to implement (maybe) with so many types of weapons nd then they'll need to rework stanced to include heavy and light attacks. Woild take work. But then again prkour 2.0 took work so did mods 2.0