Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ Mature & experienced \ Daily LoR & Jordas raids ] Ares Knightmare | Day 1 Quality Storm Clan | N1 in Pacifism Defect Event | IX Legio Alliance

(PSN)KrakenUnchained

18 hours ago, (PS4)KrakenUnchained said:

Time spent ingame way too important for us as spots are so limited here and we are looking for long time players only. And you dont have 53 days in, but just 7 spent ingame, im sorry

Hi there,

7 days of game time over 53 days of playing, sorry I should have been more specific...so that's approx 170 hours of game play so far.

So you are looking for 40+ days of actual playing? That's almost 1000 hours of game time. Holy crap! I suppose you are looking for long time players. 

No worries, thanks for the reply.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Moriondor said:

Hi there,

7 days of game time over 53 days of playing, sorry I should have been more specific...so that's approx 170 hours of game play so far.

So you are looking for 40+ days of actual playing? That's almost 1000 hours of game time. Holy crap! I suppose you are looking for long time players. 

No worries, thanks for the reply.

yh mate free spots so limited here so we looking for heavily active people to fill em,  ty tho for the interest

Good morning! I would like to know if it is possible for me to be recruited in your clan ! I have to rank 11 and I play in Warframe for almost a year ! I play every day , various commitments permitting. The only problem is that I am Italian and I am not very good at speaking English with the microphone ! written English is not a problem for me ! if there is a chance to get into your clan contact me on psn . my psn account is: Ndaflya

thank you!

41 minutes ago, (PS4)Ndaflya said:

Good morning! I would like to know if it is possible for me to be recruited in your clan ! I have to rank 11 and I play in Warframe for almost a year ! I play every day , various commitments permitting. The only problem is that I am Italian and I am not very good at speaking English with the microphone ! written English is not a problem for me ! if there is a chance to get into your clan contact me on psn . my psn account is: Ndaflya

thank you!

Read the 1st post, there are the recruitment standards

Would like to be considered for membership.  I'm looking for a clan with members that supports other members.  Started with my own dojo, then join a clan that went with members up to 107 days inactive, recently join a clan with high expectations to be disappointed by a non completed dojo with very little support from members.  Hoping that this will be the last clan I will ever join.  If accepted please send me an invite so I can leave the current clan. Thanks

Edited by (PS4)lybertad84

12 minutes ago, (PS4)lybertad84 said:

Would like to be considered for membership.  I'm looking for a clan with members that supports other members.  Started with my own dojo, then join a clan that went with members up to 107 days inactive, recently join a clan with high expectations to be disappointed by a non completed dojo with very little support from members.  Hoping that this will be the last clan I will ever join.  If accepted please send me an invite so I can leave the current clan. Thanks

most inactive guy we got logged in 18 days ago

Besides that, check the 1st post and see our recruitment standards, you will find more infos about our Clan aswell

On 13/4/2016 at 1:15 PM, (PS4)lybertad84 said:

Ah, Ok.  No issues.  Let me know if my membership will be approve, so I can take follow on steps. Thanks for considering my membership.  Have great day

Tried to hit you up ingame for the past 2 days with no luck, sent you a friend request tho, hit me up when happens you online if interested in joining

Greetings,

i was wondering if a resuest to join would be considered.

32 year old male that speaks English. I am more a lone wolf but will reply to request for help. Not much of a chatter but Always availeble to help others.

MR is 21 but ive only racked up 29 days of playing instead of the 40 required.

i log every day though to play, perhaps missing 1 day a week

currenlt in a clan, build with 2 friends that we made full research but they became  really inactive

im considering leaving to join a more active clan but leaving close friends never easy and before i would leave i need to know i would be accepted.

thanks

3 hours ago, (PS4)dubstepper_00 said:

Greetings,

i was wondering if a resuest to join would be considered.

32 year old male that speaks English. I am more a lone wolf but will reply to request for help. Not much of a chatter but Always availeble to help others.

MR is 21 but ive only racked up 29 days of playing instead of the 40 required.

i log every day though to play, perhaps missing 1 day a week

currenlt in a clan, build with 2 friends that we made full research but they became  really inactive

im considering leaving to join a more active clan but leaving close friends never easy and before i would leave i need to know i would be accepted.

thanks

We dont care that much about MR, it shows nothing to me besides that you ranked up tons of weapons and frames.

We are looking for experienced players, daily active and long term oriented that would fit with our Community (of course hoping you will make new friends here because you know, a lone wolf is not that great deal for a Community) nobody will chat you directly asking for help, we used to the Clan Chat for anything, some of us party up often some others dont but still keep in mind we here to get fun and enjoy the game all together

As said we got 1 spot and not planning to free up more that soon, so if you think you will be a good addition for us just chat me ingame and we ll talk about

Cheers