Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ Mature & experienced \ Daily LoR & Jordas raids ] Ares Knightmare | Day 1 Quality Storm Clan | N1 in Pacifism Defect Event | IX Legio Alliance

(PSN)KrakenUnchained

Very experienced PC player (2 years on steam)  recently started on PS4 because of technical difficultys. Currently MR 4 after a couple weeks. Looking for a quality clan to play with. Already have a maxed prime frame (Frosty) and maybe a week away from finishing my first syndicate and full planet unlock. If the Mastery Rank is a real issue then i will wait until i get a few more and ask again. 

Very experienced PC player (2 years on steam)  recently started on PS4 because of technical difficultys. Currently MR 4 after a couple weeks. Looking for a quality clan to play with. Already have a maxed prime frame (Frosty) and maybe a week away from finishing my first syndicate and full planet unlock. If the Mastery Rank is a real issue then i will wait until i get a few more and ask again. 

MR is not an issue, we used to recruit people using so high standards not because we are elitest or something, but just because we are long time players and we are looking to get people with our same needs to play with.

Actually on your PS4 account you dont have high ranked mods or formas around and you still stucked getting regular frames and clearing planet nodes, you know, we used to raid and sortie daily, farming on T4 and so on.. joining us you will just play solo, will not be that big of a deal for both sides.

But yeah, once reached the recruitment standards you can see in OP thread hit me up and ill reconsider my position for sure

Recruitment standards fixed, since we almost at full capacity but always looking for experienced daily players to get in, from now 40+ days spent ingame are needed for consideration

We not elitist, we just looking for so active and experienced players to play with any kind of mission, we all know how it goes when you trust the recruitment chat to squad up for a raid, a sortie or something like.

I am currently in a clan but it's not very active. Looking for a group that is stronger and much more active. 

I have read through your requirements. Please see my responses below and let me know if you think I am suitable.

• I'm 30 something (cough)
  • Always respectful and polite!
  • Again, always nice to people!
  • 53 days in, about to hit mastery rank 11, all frames I have collected (about 16 so far and more being built) have been maxed out..I enjoy the grind. My current favorites are Loki Prime, Frost and Trinity.
  • Contributions to research is not a problem!
  • I'm online at least a few hours every day, without fail!
  • PSN: Moriondor
  • I am based in the UK and I get online around 6pm GMT
Edited by (PS4)Moriondor

3 hours ago, (PS4)Moriondor said:

I am currently in a clan but it's not very active. Looking for a group that is stronger and much more active. 

I have read through your requirements. Please see my responses below and let me know if you think I am suitable.

• I'm 30 something (cough)
  • Always respectful and polite!
  • Again, always nice to people!
  • 53 days in, about to hit mastery rank 11, all frames I have collected (about 16 so far and more being built) have been maxed out..I enjoy the grind. My current favorites are Loki Prime, Frost and Trinity.
  • Contributions to research is not a problem!
  • I'm online at least a few hours every day, without fail!
  • PSN: Moriondor
  • I am based in the UK and I get online around 6pm GMT

Time spent ingame way too important for us as spots are so limited here and we are looking for long time players only. And you dont have 53 days in, but just 7 spent ingame, im sorry