Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lech Kril: The Ultimate Pacifist?

Fidellachius

https://imgur.com/a/cXmEQ

That is an imgur gallery of screenshots I took through steam of my most recent experience trying to complete the Ceres Assassination on Exta.

When finally encountered, at some point (maybe around when his first exhaust tube bursts), Lech Kril will stop attacking, and be unable to be harmed.

I -did- choose to have some fun with it while making sure that Kril wouldn't react, and the gallery shows this.

Sadly, this means I can't get any frost parts, which means I can't earn my way up to Chroma any time soon. :(

This bug happened in a public game, and the guy who was with me said it happened to him, too, last night.

In addiition, it happened when I was in a friends/invite only one with my girlfriend at about 1 am.

Mine seems to have occurred related to Trinity's Link. At some point, with my link on, his tube pops, and he just loses interest in the fight or sommat.

This bug happened in a public game, and the guy who was with me said it happened to him, too, last night.

In addiition, it happened when I was in a friends/invite only one with my girlfriend at about 1 am.

Mine seems to have occurred related to Trinity's Link. At some point, with my link on, his tube pops, and he just loses interest in the fight or sommat.

Odd. Well, back to square one then? I have no idea what the root cause may be. 

https://imgur.com/a/gBK1x Screenshots I took from the session with my girlfriend (the Frost, here). He just seems to to have his AI compeletely borked.

It's like a flipbook! lol

More seriously though, it could be just by chance that his AI just malfunctions upon breaking the tubes. Wouldn't be the first time either. You got him to stop working with a trinity and frost.

Actually, I think I may have just realized what it is? I've been having this exact same issue.

Are you using radiation damage on your guns? Because if so, I think every time Radiation procs it breaks his AI and he turns into a pacifist. That's at least what I'm seeing right now :0 i know you mentioned link but yeah

Edited by mabufufu

Actually, I think I may have just realized what it is? I've been having this exact same issue.

Are you using radiation damage on your guns? Because if so, I think every time Radiation procs it breaks his AI and he turns into a pacifist. That's at least what I'm seeing right now :0 i know you mentioned link but yeah

I -was- using Rad on my Dread. I'll try giving it a shot with something else in a bit and report back.