Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Connect In Any Existing Session Aka Host Connection Issue.

-Ringed-Umbra-

Hi, I'm back to warframe after 1 year, why I left? well because I was unable to connect to any possible host it made me mad, and I just left praying god that someone would be able to fix this sh*t !

I just formatted my computer yesterday, the first stuff i thought was, what about warframe? maybeI'm able to play right? wrong, I can't connect to any Host i did everything, i checked my anti virus ( I also unistalled it) i checked my firewall I made a new rule for the warframe portI also made Warframe Steam Public because it was just private, and done, i logged into the gameand Voila i just connected to a random Host.. and.. done that was it, i was unable to connect with anyone in that game again. and now im posting here. so please If any Developer can help me I'll be glad to not leave this game for another 1 or 2 years, or completely forget about it.PS: I was able to play the game before the Archwing update (I mean i was able to play 24h withoutany problem).

Edit: I also forgot to mention, that, yes! I have tried turning off Dx 10 and 11, I also tried turning off 64bit mode and every single option i was able to turn off i did, and I'm able to play Solo.

Edited by Eminem37

Still waiting for answers, i maybe guess that Warframe loading screen is Async type? maybe that is causing trouble to people, they are forced to load the load screen before loading the game, maybe thats causing the conflict of data ? you can give it a try giving option to players deactive the "animated load screen" to a static one. like old times, and see how it is going.

Developer Please, read it, and ANSWER it, and also do something.

Me as well many others, we are unable to play the game.

Edited by Eminem37