Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Spy Vault Invisible Wall (Blocks Objective)

ZizWing

tl;dr: invisible wall blocking spy vault objective (B) on ceres tileset. Screenshot and EE.log saved in case it's needed. Video below.

EDIT: Ticket ID with screenshot + log: 424555

So I was running some spy missions on ceres to get through the first couple of levels on my trinity and I ran into a problem... literally. An invisible wall prevented me from completing the second spy vault. Funnily enough it also prevented the enemies from reaching the panic buttons.

Anyway this is the first time I ever ran into this issue with spy. I know every now and then a random box appears in mission or a door is floating somewhere in the void where it doesn't belong... heck, even a gigantic rock spawning on ceres, but those never prevent you from passing them.

This time I saved a clip with shadowplay (please ignore the music playing in the background) so you can see what the issue is. Along with that I took a screenshot and saved the EE.log file in case it is needed. Please let me know if it is needed and tell me how I can send it to the appropriate person. (through a support ticket I assume?)

As for a reproduction of this bug... I have absolutely no idea. it's the first time after countless runs since spy 2.0 released that I encountered this. It's probably unlucky tilegeneration creating a wall there.

The video of this bug:

currently uploading to youtube

currently being processed by youtube

uploaded

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz