Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bursa Inspired Weapons & Cosmetics (Art & Concept Inside) Nef Anyo Invites You To Take A Look.

Scharkie

iyovOHB.png

Nef Anyo here to give you a new irresistible offer Tenno,

Welcome Tenno, to a Bursa inspired Item Bundle

here you will find:

-A primary weapon

-A secondary weapon

-New melee weapon

-Armor & Syandana cosmetics

These weapons are Produced in the corpus facilty Experiment area 51,

Read more about this facility in this topic:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/525839-quanta-mutalist-parcyst-inspired-weapons-cosmetics-lore-art-concept-inside-new-sugatras-added-9172015/#entry5889885

Mofixil helped me out in this Project to work out some mechanics and stats of the weapons,

great thanks to him.

Dont like that one Bursa's color?

dont worry i made every item in this bundle in all 3 the bursa's their colors!

Red: Denial Bursa

White: Drover Bursa

Blue: Isolator Bursa

7g8YPi0.png

Bursa Raygun

A prototype Mount Turret for the Bursa, so powerfull it needs to be carried around with its own power cell.

Being to dangerous for usage amongst allies this weapons has been scrapped from production in corpus factories.

This doesnt stop you from using it tough Tenno?

Charge to unleash a continuous beam for a certain period of time (hardcapped time, till ammo is used).

Damage: 280/s

Firerate: 1RPS, 2s to charge.

Crit. Chance: 25%

Crit. Multiplier: x2

Magsize: 5

Reload: 2.5

N6UoYO5.png

McTIWz3.png

xPhvo7R.png

Bursa Castanas

Originally designed for being mines left behind the bursa these castanas where to dangerous for all corpus crewman trying to follow the bursa.

this sounds for a perfect weapon for you doesnt it Tenno?

Thrown secondary weapon, a hybrid between a Sapping Osprey orb and Castanas, once attached to a surface, the user can activate them using secondary fire resulting in area of effect lasting a short time.

Damage: ~50/tick, lasts 10 seconds.

Firerate: 1tick/s, 2RPS throwing.

Crit. Chance: 30% (redcrit potential with maxed Creeping Bullseye and Primed Pistol Gambit)

Crit. Multiplier: x2.5

Status Chance: 5~10%

Magsize: 2

Reload: 1.5s

Arming:

pct9TW4.gif

qsXK3fG.png

E753k1u.png

BMggMch.png

kqFTADI.png

Bursa Chain and Dagger (Melee)

Originally designed to be a grapling hook for the bursa this weapon has been cancelled due to the bursa using it to causing serious harm to all allies to close when using this weapon.

Another great weapon for your arsenal Tenno?

Wrist-mounted launch-able dagger, capable both of quick stabs at close range and powerful slashes at range. Held attack allows the user to bring distant enemies into close range, Time to take revenge to those Grineer Scorpions.

Attack Speed: 1.0 (standard, extended blade offers more range albeit at the cost of attack speed, blade drawn allows for a flurry of quick slashes)
Physical Damage: Slash focused, uncertain amount.
Elemental Damage: N/A
Crit. Chance: 15%
Crit. Multiplier: x2
Status Chance: 15%
Channeling Drain: 7
Channeling Damage: +100%
9qTtpx6.png

4koC1WG.png

qZ6Crlf.png

1peWAjt.png

9isZ18O.png

Whats a better idea then sticking bursa armor plates on your warframe Tenno?

I know whats better, having a hacking console on your back.

Chest

Z8DeLBY.png

ABFk6Rg.png

m8GIR4i.png

Shoulder

fgzS3Tg.png

K0pwSLc.png

FShDspt.png

Knee

QOwwtq5.png

gRF7kX2.png

XvdItUT.png

Syandana

GgI61Qw.png

xfoM5iA.png

0zCsIkZ.png

Fullset

xqrLwVr.png

jA1TY6e.png

EDpLxhM.png

Likes and Comments are welcome

This Bundle is part of my Armory Topic, find it here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426476-scharkie1333s-armory-concepts-collection-update-27-cephalon-crossbow-primary-tenno-slingshot-9152015/

NTV5Cm3.png

Edited by Scharkie1333

The style makes it a bit difficult to picture this in game, but I think you have the start of an awesome cosmetic set. I think we are long over-due for a more tech-themed cosmetic set that is a bit more bold than the Dendra attachments.

The chain and dagger sound very interesting, especially if you give them a charge attack that shoots the blade like a balistics knife.

The castanas are certainly interesting, as a redcrit-capable weapon that does slow damage over time. It could have a lot of crowd control potential, especially if it was given a guaranteed electric proc to stagger enemies and force them to take the brunt of the DoT.

A beam weapon with a charge fire is also something that peaks my interest. Consider letting it charge to 50% of a charged shot over time, taking 10 seconds while equipped but not being fired or 20 seconds while holstered. This would encourage weapon swapping and make some clever build configurations.