Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helius: Sun-Based Warframe Design With Art!

Aftertouchs

tumblr_mnjc3zdTy41qha5ijo1_1280.png

Bit of pseudo-fanart for Warframe as well as a fun character design exercise! This is Helios, a sunlight-based suit. Primary influences were the classical gilded look of antiquity, solar flares and coronas, and Adonis types. From what I gather of him, he carries himself like royalty, and is either an arrogant cocky womanizer ala Gaston or a cultured noble vanguard of destruction, depending on whom you ask.

Warframe is copyright Digital Extremes.

Art tumblr can be found here!
http://aftertouchs.tumblr.com/
Edited by RezaMadia

First thing that happend I came this thread there was no picture. Then the picture popped up and I was like WHOA cool. This an amazing piece of art work.

Aahah, I did a little ninja formatting rofl, glad you like, thank you!

Edited by RezaMadia

I made a boo boo I am sorry for insulting you history knowledge. I will go cry in a corner now for about ten minutes. T_T

Dang, didn't know that! 

It's okay, i didn't mean to sound like a jerk or anything. Almost everyone makes that mistake! When it comes to Greek mythology I am a nerd, and proud of it! :p

It's okay, i didn't mean to sound like a jerk or anything. Almost everyone makes that mistake! When it comes to Greek mythology I am a nerd, and proud of it! :p

Nono, I didnt think you were a jerk in the slightest! Honestly didn't know that fact! Thanks for sharing it, it's really cool.

It's not surprising, as Coheed and Cambria only appeals to a relatively small fanbase due to the fact that their songs were actually made to go alongside their comics as an alternate method of telling the story. :P

I look forward to seeing you ingame, Apollo. ;) We should be friends. :D *Pants heavily in the creepiest way possible*

Edited by Dasdf

It's not surprising, as Coheed and Cambria only appeals to a relatively small fanbase due to the fact that their songs were actually made to go alongside their comics as an alternate method of telling the story. :P

Did we just become best friends? Haha xD

Gah now I'm in the mood to listen to Coheed and Cambria and see if I can find their comics to read. xD Such a shame I went over my internet limit this month and greedy Smellycom cut me back to 6kbps download speed. xD *Cries*

Gah now I'm in the mood to listen to Coheed and Cambria and see if I can find their comics to read. xD Such a shame I went over my internet limit this month and greedy Smellycom cut me back to 6kbps download speed. xD *Cries*

Haha yeah, their new albums are amazing! I really need to get the comics!

You aren't a jerk I am just under the effect of a bad burrito nap dream.

Haha yeah, their new albums are amazing! I really need to get the comics!

:O I need to get both their new albums and the comics! xD I have Second Stage Turbine Blade, Both Good Apollos, Secrets of Silent Earth, and Black Rainbow. :D