Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helius: Sun-Based Warframe Design With Art!

Aftertouchs

Well crud, I had also thought of a Sun-themed warframe. Now I'll feel like a rip-off when I actually get around to posting it.

That said, I do like the design, and I wish you skill on those abilities.

@Boompig, All the abilities seem pretty good, I especially like the Visible Spectrum one, don't be afraid to keep thinking on them though! I'd try and rethink the fourth power, it seems to be very similar to the first one.

Edited by RezaMadia

@Boompig, All the abilities seem pretty good, I especially like the Visible Spectrum one, don't be afraid to keep thinking on them though!

Yeah i was just wondering since you hadn't responded to my post about me asking if your could draw her (Ultra-Violet)

I shouldn't be so greedy though i had thought of her design-wise and ability wise but i'm not artistically inclined though.

You don't have to draw her.

@Boompig: Ahah, sincere apologies for missing that post!  It's incredibly rare that I do any sort of requests, and it's usually only with people that I know really well and am good friends with. Just don't have much time nowadays to do much art for anyone other than myself rofl. That being said, I do enjoy the ideas you're cooking up and wish you all the best with it!

@Boompig: Ahah, sincere apologies for missing that post!  It's incredibly rare that I do any sort of requests, and it's usually only with people that I know really well and am good friends with. Just don't have much time nowadays to do much art for anyone other than myself rofl. That being said, I do enjoy the ideas you're cooking up and wish you all the best with it!

THX