Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Raid Concept] Grineer : The Ultimate Resource

chrischaos

I've been thinking that it's about time we take the battle to the grineer. So ive been thinking up a storm on what the next grineer raid could be about.

The reason we can't find any cloning facilities is because they are ships that fly on the outskirts of planets. They never stay in one place for very long; this is all for a good reason. The grineer would be severely crippled if there was a halt in production... Especially at the hands of us tenno.

How to play the raid

Tenno will need to play spy and/or mobile defence missions on random planets to stumble upon coordinates to the cloning ship. The reason for the random planets is because the ship is always traveling as I started before. A notification will show up on the planet where the coordinates are found so the warframe community can band together on to gather coordinates. Once completed there will be no key required to take part in the raid. Also there will be a timer that starts up that will show when the ship will escape or leave the found location.

Tenno will band together to take on the most heavily guarded and grineer dense locations we have ever seen to date. Stage one will need to be a spy type mission where we infiltrate the ship and destroy what key systems we can. By destroying key systems or objectives we will be opening different routes in which we will try to destroy the facility; similar to a choose your own adventure.

Since there will be a variety of outcomes in one raid I am just going to list some ideas for enemies and objectives

1. Face of against the boss of the planet the ship is circling. Each with a unique way of defeating the boss. ( more interesting ways of beating a boss would be awesome, similar to how WOW bosses work would be really cool... With the DE flair of course)

2. Reject clones, which can have varying body parts and weapons, similar to the corpus unit. (They don't have to be pretty, just strong)

3. Squads of the same unit being sent to defend against us tenno... Squad of bombarders and napalmers sounds like fun.

4. Stealth objectives that take multiple people to accomplish.

Goals for this raid

- More kill centric raid

- delve a into spy/stealth with more serious consistence

- create opportunities to use less played warframes

Reward idea

- by completing the raid you will be given a temporary buff against grineer on the current planet. The idea behind this is that be completing the raid players might be more willing to play the star chart PLUS will make repeatability of the raid more interesting as maybe the raid could have a fun side effect if there are players with the buff on.

Well I hope this sounds fun to others and not just me, and that you will leave your comments below and tell me what you all think.

Edited by chrischaos