Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hieracon, Pluto Giving Wrong Rewards

Sevlessa

I've been in multiple missions where one of the rewards popped up as a T4 Exterminate key. Since this is my favorite void mission, I was pretty happy about that. This last time I looked through my rewards after the mission and didn't see the T4 Exterminate. There were the right number of T4 keys for the excavations we did, though, so I assume it was replaced with a different key.

I selected the void on my planet selecting thingy and the only T4 Exterminate key I have is the one I always keep so that I have one of everything. I never got any of the T4 Exterminate keys I was supposed to get out of multiple Hieracon missions.

They changed some rewards from some missions, taken from Update 18 post:

New Game Mode and Reward Changes:

• Infested Excavation -  this popular game mode can now be played against Infested enemies and can be found on the following nodes:
    • Earth, Tikal
    • Europa, Cholistan
    • Phobos, Zeugma
    • Venus, Malva
    • Pluto, Hieracon
  • Many Survival and Excavation missions have been rebalanced so that the mission rewards match the difficulty of the mission, the enemies spawned are appropriately challenging, and the enemy level scaling is consistent. This includes tuning such as reducing caps of Sapping Osprey, and ensuring similar leveled nodes have a similarly difficult mix of enemies.
  • Malva, Wahiba, Elara, and Piscinas went from 'Easy' rewards to 'Medium'.
  • Cameria, Cassini, and Selkie went from 'Hard' rewards to 'Medium'.
  • Lillith, Wendell, and Zeugma went from 'Medium' rewards to 'Hard'.
  • Tuned Energy Cell Carrier spawn-rates to be similar for all Excavation missions.
  • Adjusted rewards for Excavation and Survival missions to replace over-popular Mods with credit bundles.
  • Dark Sector Survival and Dark Sector Excavation missions reward tables have been updated to better match regular missions, including the addition of Void Sabotage Keys to Rotation B and Fusion Core bundles.
  • Eris, Zalba
  • Pluto, Hieracon
  • Ceres, Gabii
  • T4 Keys have been added to reward tables for the following missions:
  • There is now a 30-Second window in Interception missions once you've intercepted the message to kill all enemies and collect loot. Once this 30 seconds up, you'll be prompted by the Reward screen. This should prevent progression stoppers in Rounds where the game thinks there are enemies left.

I just had the same problem tonight.  Ran this mission with clan and we were rewarded with a Tower IV Exterminate key in-game the first run through which became a Tower IV Defense upon extraction.

The second run we got a Tower IV Sabotage key in-game and upon extraction it became a Tower IV Interception.  It is pretty clear this is a bug,

No idea what JDNoey was reading to paste a recap of the U18 patch notes here.

This isn't limited to Hieracon or Excavation missions. I was in Gabii, Ceres doing a survival mission and had the same thing happen with one reward (T4E) showing up in mission and another (T4D) showing up as the actual reward. I have a short video of it happening, audio is actually Savjz playing Hearthstone but is oddly appropriate. 

http://plays.tv/video/5665c69dd1164476be