Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toggle Option: Always Exit To Liset

Bibliothekar

A thing that just came to my mind: At the moment, when you enter a mission or your clan's dojo from a relay, exiting the mission or dojo will bring you back to the relay. If you want to get back to your Liset, you have to exit the relay as well and wait for a second loading screen.

I think it would be nice to have a toggle option that overwrites this behaviour and always brings you back to your Liset.

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Bibliothekar said:

Well, this is a thing I'd still love to see happening. Also, please allow us to quit the game from both Relays and the Dojo instead of having to leave to the Liset first.

Relays should just allow you to do everything you can do on Liset. They're not viable hubs until that's made possible.

9 hours ago, Bibliothekar said:

I want to close the game properly, not slash its throat. For example, Alt+F4 doesn't save changes to the options.

Anyone with knowledge of how operating systems generally work can tell you this isn't a problem with using Alt-F4; anything short of killing the process itself should queue a Shutdown command to the program, which it can pick up on and perform any necessary cleanups and saving before it exits. It's not "slashing its throat" until you forcibly End Task / kill the process.

Whether DE has properly handled this is another matter entirely though.