Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founder Badge As In-Game Profile Icon / Avatar

0phiuchus

Why is there no profile icon / avatar for the Founder badges in-game?

Like i have the Master founder pack i would like to have that badge as a in-game profile icon / avatar.

EDIT:

I'm not really sure where i needed to post this thing cuz there is no suggestion forum, only feedback.

Edited by 0phiuchus

Suggestions are feedback about missing features or content. But that's besides the point. More avatars would be good, but I feel like they should stick to the "profile image" type of avatars we currently have with a face and shoulders visible.

Suggestions are feedback about missing features or content. But that's besides the point. More avatars would be good, but I feel like they should stick to the "profile image" type of avatars we currently have with a face and shoulders visible.

Only warframe avatars will be boring, cuz the only thing they can do is a other colour or a making a new helmet

Whoops, misread the post. The badges are not currently planned to be used as in-game/forum avatars. They're simply badges. My other comment still holds true: We are still planning on rolling out Excalibur Prime avatars to all founders, and I ~think~ we've got something similar happening with the Frost Prime avatars.