Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Weaponry Girls] Artwork And Backstories

Trailgamer5

Fowel Wolvar and Bran Fritz.

Fowel's heart was racing, nervous. She didn't get much sleep last night. Today was the day. Her Focke Wulf 190 A-4 wobbled slightly as she accidentally pressed too hard on one of the pedals."W-woah~!"

"Fowel? Are you alright?"
"Ah! Yes, Bran! All good here." Her cousin, Bran Fritz flew close next to Fowel in his Bf 109, they could see each other now. "You got any sleep last night?"
"Nope."
"Heh, well, neither have I." Fowel smiled. It was good to hear that she wasn't the only one excited. She took a moment to enjoy the view of the sky from above. Her clear canopy definetly helps. The 2 things she loved about her aircraft were the clear glass canopy that gave her excellent vision of everything around her, and the 2 pairs of 20 millimeter cannons in the wings. The aircraft lives up to it's name. A Wolf that could find, fight and kill with extreme finesse. "Enemy targets spotted on the horizon!" A Ju 87 Pilot yelled in the radio. Fowel's heart raced faster than ever. This is where it begins...  She squints to see several silouhetes at a distance. They could be anything, Mustangs, Hurricanes, Spitfires. All of them sporting dozens of machine guns that could slice her wings clean off, or worse, hit Fowel herself. Closer and closer... She picked her target and flew at it, she starts blasting away at the enemy, and immediately pulled up. Peaking from the side, she saw that nothing was damaged of the enemy, a random Hurricane, but he was diving and rolling, making no effort to change course. She killed him... Fowel rolled away, her wing scraping the belly of a random Mustang that had overshoot from her tail. Fowel did a quick roll and fired her 20mm cannons in a burst, snapping the left wing of the Mustang. No time to catch her breath. 2 Spitfires has got a lock on her, hot on her heels. She point the nose vertically upwards and climbed as high as possible before stalling, praying that the Spitfires stalled before her or were swatted out of the sky as they slowed down. She rotates the plane a 180 degrees as she falls, time for some payback. firing in repeated bursts, she set both of them on fire, killing one of the pilots in the process. That's when she notices Bran, with one of his wings sliced off, and the bastard in a Hurricane flying off. She climbed to meet the Hurricane, only to get shot in the chest, from behind... Her limbs fell limp as her life flashed before her. She snapped back to reality, 1500 meters. And bailed out. Trying to open the parachute, which for some reason didn't worked. Her eyes widen as she starred straight into the wing of the same Hurricane that downed Bran, and sliced her clean across the chest, leaving her with only one of her arms, her neck and head left... Bran starred in shock as he saw his cousin get brutalized right in front of his eyes. He bailed out and pulled out his submachine gun, shooting wildly at the Mustang that killed the cousin he loved dearly. Blood splattered across the enemy's canopy. Fowel was avenged. Bran smiled, milliseconds before a stray 20mm High Explosive shell buried itself into his chest and exploded.

Fowel woke up again. "A... A dream...?" She was lying down on a bed somewhere. Bran was right next to her, clasping her hand tightly. "You've been revived. But not as a human." Fowel's wolf ears twitched as she heard Bran speak... wait... Wolf ears!? "W-When did I have Wolf ears!?" Fowel exclaimed, surprised. Bran brushed her hair and ear with his hand which makes her smile and blush. "As I said, you're revived. Not as a human." Fowel's wolf ears twitched, "Wait, what? Then what am I?"
"In time, everything will make sense to you."
They had a walk in the massive mansion, other girls seem interested, but dismissed it quickly. Bran lead her to a bar, where they popped a few beers and enjoyed themselves. But Fowel felt something was... missing, as if a piece of herself wasn't there. She remembers that Bran was her cousin, but that was it. Nothing before she was here. As if her memory has been purged.

Amirah Salvinen, Talisha Arnold and Superintendent Thompson

Corporal Amirah. SAF. A few squads were tasked with nabbing some armed criminals hiding out somewhere. The SWAT teams they sent earlier got their arses handed to them. These guys know what they’re doing. Everyone was split into pairs, and they would approach the hideout simultaneously. The teams approached the hideout with the all clear signal. No snipers. The other pairs can be seen in a distance. Still no gunshots. Amirah's pair, consisting of her Sergeant in command and herself snuck towards the entrance. Amirah was breathing slowly, nervous. Planting the breaching charge and taking cover as it explodes, launching debris inward at whomever was behind, forcing them into cover. Both of them swung their rifles to the door and swiftly killed 4 tangos. They met up with the others. So far no casualties. One of the squads was left behind to check the building, the rest approached a flight of stairs leading down. 5 pairs, one of them splitting with the main group with each new corner. Eventually it was only her and the Sergeant left. They walked around carefully, checking each other's backs.

Meanwhile, at basement number 3. A gang member ran in and reported. "The SAF's breached the hideout. So far they've been easily eliminating the others." Talisha sighed. Gang members, crude and inefficient in their work. At least the lower goons anyway. The gang's boss, Thompson, was smart to hire her. Her custom TAR-21's made short work of Police and Military teams all over the world. And guarding the head meant that she had lots of work to do. She checked her magazines and munitions... Picking 2 other militants and checking the cameras on the current floor before moving out. Only 2 of them, this should be easy. Or at least, she think it would be. Quickly moving out and surrounding the 2 soldiers in an ambush position. She count to three and they simultaneously pop out of cover together.

"Incoming, around us!" Amirah yelled out, shooting down the one behind them, which allowed both of them to get in cover, with Amirah closer to the corner. There were 3 tangos, one of which they killed. 2 left. The sergeant gestured a countdown with his fingers and both of them popped out of cover at the same time and fired, killing off 1 of the tangos, but Talisha had put a quadruple of bullets into the Sergeant's chest, he falls onto the floor, dead. Amirah was breathing heavily. One on one. Talisha smiled. These men are easy prey. Both girls unknowingly move in unison now, reloading, popping out of cover and firing. Both of their eyes widen as the pair of bullets whizz past each other narrowly in slow motion. And they hit each other right between the eyes...

Talisha wakes up again and falls onto the floor... Was she sleeping standing? She stretched her arms, as if awakening from a long slumber. Standing next to her was... someone familiar... Thompson, smoking a cigar. He looked at her and said, "Well, girl. Looks like we've started a new, lets live our lives to the fullest." He extends a hand to Talisha, and helps her up. Nothing made sense to both of them, they seem to have no memories before they were here, or how they ended up here. But both of them knew, they were killed before, and they were glad to be alive again.

Edited by Trailgamer5

Margarette and Umbrine Pischund, and Superintendant Thompson

It was raining outside. Margarette looked down onto the porch from the window, the rain provided a calming humming that soothed her as she laid her head on the glass. She was going to need all the emotional support she could get, especially after finding out her remaining parent died, leaving only her and her brother, Umbrine. The screeching of a cars braking suddenly alerted Margarette. She looked at the vehicle as several mobsters, all dressed in black fedoras and coats, got off and approached her porch. Knock knock. Margarette didn’t want to open the door, but she didn’t had much choice as 2 of them kicked down the sturdy door with ease and several of them walked in casually. Margarette fell on her rear and crawled backwards. One of them grabbed and locked her arms, forcing her onto a standing position and another pointed a gun at her, an MP5, shoving the barrel right into her gut painfully as Margarette struggled vigorously. “Fiesty. Just like your father.” The toughest looking one approached, with a cigar in one hand and a tommy gun in the other. “What do you want from us!? It’s only me and my brother here!” Margarette pleaded. He smirked. “Your blood. Spilled all over this S#&$-hole and a message for the cops written on your stinkin’ corpses.” He tossed two bloodstained 9mm bullets onto the floor. “See that? Those are the very bullets your dad shot me with, using the same gun that my friend there is jabbin’ you with.” He took a smoke and puffed the fumes at her, causing her to cough. “I’d like to return the favour, but of course he’s dead. So I thought his kids could fill in for him.” He then nodded at the other one with a gun.

Before he could do anything though, Margarette tossed the man holding her at him, she snatched his weapon as he fell, and without hesitation, killed the few thugs in the room. But as she pointed her weapon at the last one, the one with the cigar, the weapon went click. “What!?” A rough smack across the face with the tommy gun sent her sprawled on the floor. “Well, seems you’ve got tricks. Well, too bad. Your luck’s run out...” He kicked her flat onto the floor and pumped several shots everywhere on her body in full auto. Her eyes shot wide as her blood splattered everywhere. She wanted to scream but could only let out a final gasp as her vision faded with the last of her strength...

Thompson looked at the remaining men he brought with him. They pulled out their pistols upon noticing him and awaited orders. “Find the boy and kill him. I’ll be having a smoke outside, I’m expecting you to be done when I’m finished.” They nodded and ran in. He looked up at the sky from under the shaded porch and smoked peacefully under the gunfire. Minutes later he tossed the cigar on the floor and crushed it under his shoe. He then stepped back into the house and headed upstairs to the bedrooms. Finding the dead bodies of his men, and a boy, with his arm bleeding and useless, a smoking UMP 45 beside him. Thompson smirked and riddled the boy with bullet holes. Finishing the raid by writing a letter on the wall with the girl's blood before driving off.

Edited by Trailgamer5

It was just another day in the life of a common student, she was a just a normal girl like many others. But she felt that something was off. Everything was going as the routine normally happened, she was always studying. Until at that one hour she remembers every day, she arrived home and saw the only parent she knew brutally multilated, her grandmother. She was in shock, she didn't know what to do, she didn't even called the authorities. She just sat there, observing the body as frozen and silent tears streamed down her face like the same saw used was cutting her slowly. Sirens could be heard closining in like the cries of desperation from the old woman. After that point, she couldn't feel or see any good in the world. She only wanted to avenge her grandmother. After mourning her loss, she dressed herself up with the most expensive suit she could afford, and she bought a gun from which she began to take the same name as the manufacturer. She took justice with her own hands and made it her big fun game while looking for those who held the blood of her grandmother. She was arrested eventually, and during her time of isolation, violence and depression, the only thing she said was "It doesn't matters if it is a druglord, or a corrupt politician. I'm going to take down every single one of them. Sometime I may hit the jackpot, or drop dead." A long time later, she had finished her time at the jail, and stood low for a while. Then she resumed doing the same she did. At that point, the sound of the depressive and maniac choir of sirens were her favourite sound. One of these sin filled days she was captured, tortured to the brink of death, but she still had something to do. She hadn't reached her so wished vengeance, and she did not meet her eternal rest despite being constantly tortured. She heard "Since ghis *@##$ won't die, let's have every single one here fill her dirty C*** up with cum-" and moments after, as she was completely undressed, about to be used she could hear the singing of exploding gunpowder from her signature pistol piercing the wretched minds of her captives with their deserved redemption. She was barely conscious as she felt her body being dragged across the floor stained with blood and unimaginable kinds of filth. After she was far away from everything, she could hear a monotone voice asking her "Do you wish for vengeance? Do you wish for the justice which who should bring doesn't? Do you wish to see beyond the boundaries of your own mortality?" She weakly nodded her head, and blacked out. She had vanished for years, everyone thought she was dead. In the while, she could hear the sound of human voices, somewhat robotic whispering, and she felt her body change. She had woken up in what seems to be a facility hidden from everything. She was put through rough training, torture and in the end of it all, when she was at her strongest, she had killed all of her designdd opponents without they knowing she even existed. She quickly made a reputation despite being known only by a select few, who vanished soon after. Unlike the others, she had abilities which made her faster, stronger, smarter and better than all the others. She was always being led by a voice in her mind, but she never did things how the voice asked her to. At a day for the lady who was known as "Project I-MD2" she was led by the voice to a closed hangar, where the voice revealed itself to her as a massive network of AIs, and revealed a plan to find out morr about the "Armory AI" which was it's rival of sorts, despite being "inferior". The AI asked for her name and she answered " My name is Imbel." Days of preparation later, Imbel, after becoming an advanced version of an weaponry girl, enters a room inside the Armory, and sits down on a bed, in silence until an weaponry girl called Margerette, asked for her name. (Welp, I tried. Also, no paragraphs because phone.)

Edited by Snyphurr

• 3 weeks later...

Loncfurs Suartz and Valhalla

Summer, 14th Century. Loncfurs came across a set of unknown ruins on her path to rendezvous with the French army that hired her. She chose to investigate, approaching it, she felt an unease. Etchings line the wall suggesting something fell from the sky, and eventually they all lead to a cube, strange in design, unlike anything she's seen before. Well, something like this is worth keeping, she thought. It could fetch her a good coin, but she didn't really felt like selling it. Attaching it to long leather strip, she slung it over her shoulder and continued her journey with haste.

Unfortunately for her, the French army arrived before her, and encountered an English army. Fortunately for the French, they were able to kill or drive off the English. They stood over the corpses, looting whatever supplies they could find, ignoring Loncfurs as she approached. Peasants mostly, on both sides. Until a knight approached her. "The lord wants a word with you. Follow me" He leads her to a man in gold-plated armor stands triumphantly over every one else, noticing Loncfurs as she approach. He steps close. "You're late. This battle could've gone better if you were here." She nods apologetically, noticing that the other knights surround her, ready to draw their weapons. " You know, I hate people who are late. Usually they are useless and a waste of resources. I do not want anyone like that in my army. He turns to his knights. "Kill her. Feel free to rape her but make sure that she's dead before the next sunrise." And with that the lord walks off.

Loncfurs draws her weapon. A trusty Longsword, standing in a defensive stance. A man behind charges. A Poleaxe. She sidesteps and deflects, followed by a quick thrust to the neck. She then dodged another knight's longsword and replies with a hard thrust to his chest. She cleaves the sword out of the man's body to block an incoming blow from another longsword, pushing it to the side and grabbing the blade of her weapon, using the cross guard to smash her opponent's skull and kill him. She rolls out of the way of a thrusting poleaxe and returns to her normal combat stance, holding the sword normally now. 6 Knights left. She deflects the blow of a knight's weapon and finished him with a thrust, followed by a cleave at another's neck, killing him as well and she spun around just in time to parry and riposte, killing yet another. That was until someone drove a spear through her chest, her heart beating on it's blade in the open air, skewered. Her vision quickly blurred as she fell into the mud, the coldness of death quickly coming in.

Suddenly she felt warm again. In a large room. She quickly got on her feet and realise a woman, with the Cube in her hands, standing in front of Loncfurs. "First Weaponry Girl. You're awake?" A motherly voice came out of the ghostly, transparent lady. She had bright blonde hair, long and beautiful, and glowing bright Cyan eyes. She wore a simple pearly white robe that covers her soft pale skin. She had an otherwordly feel to her, but it didn't bother Loncfurs. The woman smiled. "I am Valhalla. And welcome to our home."

Edited by Trailgamer5