Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What We Want To See On Warframe

DhoVakiiN

Hi Warframe Staff and Community, 

i though before to creat a long Topic called, but i didnt have enough time this weeks. that's why a will give here some points, and hope you can treat them in the futur Livestreams :

1 - COMBOS : give the possiblity to have combo attack between different warframes, if the timing is good we can have a small cinematic or specific animation, like for example u throw an ennemy to your mates and he cut him or explod him, or maybe using two abbilities we can get a fusion of those and get one super combo attack. (i will give more informations next)

2 - ARTIFACT: Mods Artifact ( can show you mods and increase the drop chance, number and rarety of dropping item) + Ressources Artifact (same) + Abbility Artifact ( Increase the power like "Focus" but for all the team)...

3 - CHALLENGES : new challenges (have relation with map/faction, for example destroying 5 cameras, jumping this hole without using cables..) + bonus challenges. (finishing this map in 4 min / waiting for them in the extraction / protecting teammates / saving teammates). with this you get more exp points and more Fame point ( maybe a fame mod)

4 - THE CLAN: More ranks + More management (where we can show screenshots, have history of connection, can send a general message..) + billboard with all activity of the member or the donation to the dojo ( how many ressources + formas he gave, if he play with the members or not...) something only WARLORD can see or he can show it in dojo..

5 - THE DOJO : like you will add Parkour room (awesome), we can get a Training room (Rifle + Pistol + Abbilities with virtual ennemies, in this room we can work on strategy, or showing to new members how to play team...) + Challenge Room ( hack consoles  with timer, destroy/kill objective competition) ...

this is just some recomendations, i dont forget your awesome and hard work. Thanks for hearing (or reading if you want ^^) and thanks for all.

Ps: if you have any recommendations putt them in this Topic. thanks

All good ideas, have a few ideas and thoughts to add on that if you'd consider it.

{1- Combos}

Would take a while to implement and possibly initiate the right way, but having a combination move with certain attacks would probably look cool and take some people by surprise.

3 shots on a grineer, slide and them for a slide slash and have it do a special upward slash upon connecting to the enemy.

^Example of a combo

{2- Artifacts}

There is no possible way for a artifact to increase chance of mod drops sadly... RNG won't work with it. But here are a few name ideas for some artifacts.

Collector - Increases possible resource finds by 10%. (You normally would find 137 Rubedo but would find 150 instead)

Enhancement - Increases ability power to all Frames.

Battery - Increases Max Energy limit for team.

Layer - Increases Shield Capacity for team.

Shotgun Amp - Increases Shotgun Damage.

Sniper Amp - Increases Sniper Damage.        These 3 because there is only Rifle Amp right now.

Pistol Amp - Increases Pistol Damage.

{3- Challenges}

Area specific Challenges would have a issue if the faction randomly changes... If you start a Grineer map and you get a Corpus challenge [The camera one], how would you be able to do it? Can't find cameras on a Grineer ship. However, doing advance movements for a challenge might work (Doing 5 wallruns, Preform 10 Dodge rolls while enemies are shooting at you, etc.).

{4- Clans}

Agreed for the possibility for more clan ranks, but having the ability to make and rename current ranks would be so much better. Have more control then having the DE make pre-set only clan setup. Warlords right now have the ability to determine which role can do what, but they can't name anything.

That's everything, have nothing to say about the Clan's room setup because there is most likely planning for that in the future.

Edited by Yanga

I think DE should polish current content before releasing new one. Weapons are in crisis right now. Nothing other than fire rate/damage matters, no weapon has special abilities/interesting mechanics etc. Every weapon is the same, its just that their damages are different.

the thing with the dojo (parkour rooms/practice rooms) and the combos would be so awesome!!!!! The rest.......hmmm well i would say its not needed  cause it won´t change that much for the gameplay itself. 

but it is importand to have a place to train with m8s and show new ones how to do moves!!! and the combos would be SO AWESOME!!! <3 ^^

Yeah Yanga, i agree with this Additional contents, the new artifact are easy to add but for the animations it will take more time. i will make and upload after some animations of combo possibilities, maybe it will help.

@ Qynchou, as i said, its just some recomendations for the futur, if they can add them now why not ? if its not possible, we can hope it will come after...  and sorry weaponery are not the same, now with new weapons we can find in labos its another "type and mechanic". but if you have some additional idea for the existing weapons, why you dont share them with us ? ^^

No problems with weaponry? Theres over 50 weapons on the market, heres the best ones:

Braton rifle/Hek shotgun

Despair secondary

dual ether/gram melee.

Unarguably best weapons in the game assuming 100% maxed mods.

I think DE should polish current content before releasing new one. Weapons are in crisis right now. Nothing other than fire rate/damage matters, no weapon has special abilities/interesting mechanics etc. Every weapon is the same, its just that their damages are different.

I mostly agree but... *coughcough*Paris*cough*dread*coughcough*