Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Mission Reward?

TheFatDrake

Question

7 answers to this question

Getting the mission credit reward requires being at or close to extraction at the end it seems (to punish people who might join and just AFK).

I can kind of understand that. Just sucks that my friend, who did 2/3 of the spy vaults in the sortie, didnt get any mission reward while I, who didnt do anything, but made it to extraction, got the reward. :<

Getting the mission credit reward requires being at or close to extraction at the end it seems (to punish people who might join and just AFK).

you don't have to be close at all , you need to be active while playing...

anyway rewards might come up a bit later...due host lag.------if the issue is still there , send a support ticket + screenshots+screenshots from your friends.

I can kind of understand that. Just sucks that my friend, who did 2/3 of the spy vaults in the sortie, didnt get any mission reward while I, who didnt do anything, but made it to extraction, got the reward. :<

are you sure he did ALL the sorties mission before the mission in question?? meaning did he do the first 2 of the three missions???

if not , thats your answer because you cant get a sorties reward without compleeting the first 2 missions(the mission before that) OR if you already completed the sorties...

Edited by sniperbro-captian-PS

are you sure he did ALL the sorties mission before the mission in question?? meaning did he do the first 2 of the three missions???

if not , thats your answer because you cant get a sorties reward without completing the first 2 missions(the mission before that) OR if you already completed the sorties...

We did the first one together and then did the spy one together last night. we only failed the third one and gave up because we were tired.

And we are just talking about the credit reward from doing the mission, not the season reward.

Tested over and over, was not AFK any of these times (made sure to move around well before 2 minutes)

100+ meters away from extraction.

TdI7sfUm.jpg

24YXZrfm.jpg

No reward credits.

nWdduuUm.jpg

85 meters away from extraction.

KRLTcIzm.jpg

No reward credits.

yM00QOom.jpg

60 meters away from extraction.

9I59y9hm.jpg

No reward credits.

LRG2Dobm.jpg

29 meters away from extraction.

YaJDFjhm.jpg

No reward credits.

awxl1MLm.jpg

18 meters away from extraction.

N4fZqVXm.jpg

No reward credits.

9hunN0Vm.jpg

Run into extraction itself, however...

8j2Mts2m.jpg

And I do get the reward credits.

oIbWy9Bm.jpg

Seems maybe it was tightened lately and you do have to hit extraction, maybe it varies for mission types.

But regardless of when it may or may not trigger, if you didn't get the reward credits, it's because you're considered AFK or weren't in extraction.

Edited by Rydian

That does seem to be buggy, because he did receive the other rewards, like some resources or whatever dropped in that mission (probably Oberon, lool, sorry not the time for that joke)? He also received mods? So it's really just the credits that he didn't get?

o_o

Do sorties again, make some screens, and if it occurs again sent a ticket to support?