Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept - Not Named Yet (Maybe Hel)

Dvvolf

Name: not named yet [probably Hel (Loki's daughter,2 sided personality)]

Type: similar to loki,excalibur and ash
Gender: i'd prefer it to be female since there is a lack of female loki type frame
Frame: Since i'm bad at drawing i can't post any picture of it. I'd like to see her look like harley quinn from dc universe or something like short twin tail helmet type. 

First off i'd like to point out that the whole frame is based on idea of realistic clone/decoy abilities so if that's not possible then the whole project is broken.

1st Ability - Similar to excalibur's slash dash but instead of yourself your clone is thrown in the direction you are pointing at. Also i'd like to make it possible to be done in all directions or atleast upward. (for a reason why look at ability 3)

2nd Ability - Misdirection ability. Something like a decoy ability. You make a clone which imitate your moves but with inverted controls (while you go right clone goes left).Also this clone can't shoot or attack just mimic your moves. The only problem i see here is walls.

3rd Ability - it's the same move as ability 1 but instead of your clone you are the one doing the slash dash leaving behind a clone ( imagine how mixing of 1st and 3rd ability in pvp could troll the enemy). Also this ability could be used like ash's teleport or excalibur's super jump since it can be done in all directions.

4th Ability - This one could be a little problematic. You make an ideal mirrored clone of yourself. It should feel like playing with 2 warframes at once (one on the left and 2nd on the right with one crosshair in the middle). It's nothing special other then doing 2x dmg so no dmg per mod rank just time. (i could imagine seeing twins artworks/comics for this)

Also i'd prefer to see just one clone at a time so if you use another ability the old clone should disappear.
About balance stuff like dmg numbers or energy i'd prefer to see it done by someone more qualified than me.

Tell me what you guys think about this.

I like the 1st and 3rd skill because of the interchangability. Now a question I have is would the clone in the first skill have the same devestation as excalibur or rhino? I was thinking of the clone being a defensive machanism only knocking enemies down and doing moderate damge.

Skill 3 would seem a bit confusing seeing that walls and even small things would get in the way. But I overall enjoyed hearing about this warframe.

I like your idea of 1st ability. Using it to knockdown the enemy to shoot it while it's on the ground from far distance. While 3rd ability could be just like excalibur's dash but with more utility.

About getting stuck with 3rd skill, I could imagine that being a problem but isn't it same with excalibur's super jump ?

Anyway thanks for your reply.

Edited by Dvvolf