Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea (Nebulae, The Star Dust Warframe)

TheJokeKing33

(First off, let me just say, I haven't played Warframe. My computer can't run it (it's kinda old, and store bought) but I've watched a lot of videos on the game and I'm really anticipating it for the PS4. So, my apologies if it might seem overpowered, underpowred, or nonsesical).

Name: Nebulae (pronounced : Neb-you-lie or Neb-you-lay (ether way is fine))

Appeanence: Entirely white frame. Both of his forearms have multiple, miniscule vents that emit multi-colored star dust. His helmet is slightly elongated and flat on the top, the flat portion is shaped in a pentagon with a line of vents at the back of the head also emitting dust, making airy waves of color. The body has slightly-slim proportions but is jagged in random places from the startdust trying to escape. Very flamboyant in design. Brings a whole new meaning to the term "Highly Visible Ninja".

Story: An experement of the council. They attempted to integrate mass amounts of stardust into the systems of a warframe. It worked, however the intergration caused the frame to become unstable and created a massive power surge that forced implementation of the vents.

Playstyle: Huge Crowd Control, Hard to play solo due to energy hog tendencies and "squishy-ness".

Health: 90

Power: 150

Armor: 90

Shield: 80

Sprint: 1.10

Polarities: *don't know, sorry*

Abilities (The abilities are named after types of nebulae or proporties of them):

1. Remnant (40 energy) - Emits an extremely bright flash throughout the whole area, blinding enemies for a while.

2. Ionization (50 energy) - Ionizes the surrounding air to create a force field that absorbs bullets and keeps them in place for the duration of the move. Once the move is over, the bullets are all sent in a "shotgun" fashion in the direction he's facing. "Shotgun" mechanic doesn't work against plasma weaponry, it'll just absorb it.

3. Planetary (80 energy) - Starts to glow bright (which lasts the duration) and ejects a large amount of star dust in the area, poisoning the enemies with radiation and obscuring their vision.

4. Emission (100 energy) - He places an arm on the ground and unleashes a massive amount of superheated stardust that disintergrates enemies caught within it's range (it isn't very large). The actual dust however is radioactive and billows around the surrounding area for a short time after the inital attack. Any enemies that breath it in is dealt damage over time and has a chance to light them on fire.

Partical effects everywhere!

Please tell me if anything needs teaking (I'm sure most of it does).

Edited by TheJokeKing33

• 11 months later...