Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Quirks And Shade Cloak/raid Artifact Aura

AXCrusnik

Without cloak the emblem looks normal. Right.

5gPXoGA.jpg

With Shade equipped while cloaked it reverts back to default.

The default lotus emblem is distorted from the cloak effect but it's clear that it's the default emblem:

2NDqSWT.jpg

(My thoughts on this are it should either show our emblem or none at all. Having it shut off for stealth would make sense)

Just noticed today after grabbing the Raid Artifact that the default emblem and "my" emblem were overlapped. You can clearly see the difference since Dethcube also has the emblem on:

oRjCdhk.jpg

Edited by AXCrusnik

Noticed the same. One other thing to add, only my Nyx, who I happened to be on at the time it was implemented, is the only warframe who's clan emblem badge updated correctly. As in, only Nyx has the emblem showing as OUR clan emblem and not the lotus emblem place taker.

Re-equipping the emblem on my frames didn't change things, and re-equiping my Nyx's emblem had it come back as our clan emblem. I honestly don't know what is going on, but it's pretty weird that 1 of several warframes is okay when the others are not. The only thing that stands out in my mind is that the Nyx was the frame I was logging into on the day when our clan emblem was implemented. 

Noticed the same. One other thing to add, only my Nyx, who I happened to be on at the time it was implemented, is the only warframe who's clan emblem badge updated correctly. As in, only Nyx has the emblem showing as OUR clan emblem and not the lotus emblem place taker.

Re-equipping the emblem on my frames didn't change things, and re-equiping my Nyx's emblem had it come back as our clan emblem. I honestly don't know what is going on, but it's pretty weird that 1 of several warframes is okay when the others are not. The only thing that stands out in my mind is that the Nyx was the frame I was logging into on the day when our clan emblem was implemented. 

You have to load up the game with the Warframe equipped for the emblem to refresh on that frame and show the correct image. It's a pain in the &#! but you have to do that for each warframe you want the emblem on. I did it and they've stuck since without requiring any more relogs when I change frames or remove the emblem.

Edited by AXCrusnik