Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Swarm The Nanobot Frame

LordMidnightX

Swarm is a healer and support type frame that also has some damaging abilities 

I imagine it as being female with heavy but sleek armor 

1st ability- repair/ dissemble- a small swarm of nano bots will gather around Swarm lightly healing her and her teammates in the area while destroying the armor of, and lightly damaging the enemies around her. The nano bots also move with Swarm as she moves along.

2nd ability- sabotage- The nano bots go out and mess with the inner workings of the enemy weapons giving them a chance of exploding when they shoot at you and reducing the fire rate of those weapons

3rd ability- break down- Swarm dissolves herself into a swarm of nano bots making her extremely vulnerable to attack it allows her to absorb everything she touches in this form adding healing her and damaging everything she touches. Also in this form she can move along and up walls easily although at a slower pace then the frames can move

4th ability- Meltdown- all of Swarms nano bots attach themselves to enemies around her and self-destruct causeing tons of small explosions that are great at targeting weak points and destroying armor

alternate idea for abilities

3rd ability- scavenger turret- the next enemy that swarm kills gets rebuilt by her nano bots into a light turret with the weapons of the enemy she killed 

or 3rd- healing station- Swarm leaves behind some of her nano bots that buff and heal nearby allies 

4th- break down- Swarm dissolves herself into a swarm of nano bots making her extremely vulnerable to attack it allows her to absorb everything she touches in this form adding healing her and damaging everything she touches. Also in this form she can move along and up walls easily although at a slower pace then the frames can move

Edited by LordMidnightX

Ult is similar to Novas, I like the idea of combining 3 and 4 for an ult.

What if 3 was a "healing station" where you could throw it out and nearby allies could stand near to recieve a buff (HP, Shields, Damage Boost) The nano bots would swarm out and augment your allies systems

Ult is similar to Novas, I like the idea of combining 3 and 4 for an ult.

What if 3 was a "healing station" where you could throw it out and nearby allies could stand near to recieve a buff (HP, Shields, Damage Boost) The nano bots would swarm out and augment your allies systems

hmm that's not to bad of an idea to make a healing station that your team could go to to have the nano bots work on them... but I am very proud of my third ability although I am not sure I want to make myself explode if we combined 3 and 4

whoops, I meant 2 and 4

but again, that now feels too much like Nova

yah maybe something else for the ult

the first 3 abilities are good I think but I couldn't think of anything else for the ult

I didn't want to do more healing but she is suppose to be another nuker either

The only reliable heal in the game atm is Trinity's ult and thats 75-100 energy depending on mods. I actually really love the idea of a buff station. Doesnt have to be healing but something you can pop out in a crazy fire fight or a Defense mission to help your team would be great.

What if 1 was like Witch Doctors Locust swarm from D3 where it would swarm targets and debuff them and spread on death. A debuff to armor on higher levels would be super helpful. And/or it could bounce to allies buffing their armor

The only reliable heal in the game atm is Trinity's ult and thats 75-100 energy depending on mods. I actually really love the idea of a buff station. Doesnt have to be healing but something you can pop out in a crazy fire fight or a Defense mission to help your team would be great.

What if 1 was like Witch Doctors Locust swarm from D3 where it would swarm targets and debuff them and spread on death. A debuff to armor on higher levels would be super helpful. And/or it could bounce to allies buffing their armor

I thought of doing something like that for 1 but I went with something like embers overheat with healing and armor reducing instead

Edited by LordMidnightX