Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Find A Storm Clan!

[DE]Megan

I am searching for a new clan for my brother-in-law and I to join as our current one is not active at all. I have no problems with assisting/training others as long as I am given assistance as well. I specialize in anything that doesn't involve charging in guns a-blazin' (Loki, Nekros, Mag), I enjoy developing strategies and discovering new ways of conquering missions (like finding all the different routes in the Spy missions), and maximizing the utilization of my frames for different mission types.

My schedule gets a bit hectic due to work and school so don't expect me to be available as much as others. However, the times that I am in-game I try to be as productive as possible.

Voice chat is prefered whether it's RaidCall, TS, or what have you.

If you don't find me in-game, leave a message. Please send me something more than "Join my clan!!!1!" et al.

I am searching for a new clan for my brother-in-law and I to join as our current one is not active at all. I have no problems with assisting/training others as long as I am given assistance as well. I specialize in anything that doesn't involve charging in guns a-blazin' (Loki, Nekros, Mag), I enjoy developing strategies and discovering new ways of conquering missions (like finding all the different routes in the Spy missions), and maximizing the utilization of my frames for different mission types.

My schedule gets a bit hectic due to work and school so don't expect me to be available as much as others. However, the times that I am in-game I try to be as productive as possible.

Voice chat is prefered whether it's RaidCall, TS, or what have you.

If you don't find me in-game, leave a message. Please send me something more than "Join my clan!!!1!" et al.

Bloodline Tenno Legacy recruit... 

Storm Clan 80+

Active Clan since U7

Alliance -Big and active

Emblem -yes

Dojo : full builded and decorated

Research: all done

Need TS3 , we have that to...

Contact me if u are intreated ...

Oh yea we have fb group for support ... Happy hunting mate ;) 

The Quatro Cerberous Clan is rising, We have all 5 completed labs, trading posts, dueling arena and an obstacle course as well as our clans own personal logo. We are accepting all applicants and offer help to any new players who ask for assistance. Expeienced players also welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for a new clan, i´m MR 19 and play nearly every day. I search for an european english or german speaking clan. Its very important for me that the clan is active, tries out new content and works together to get better (raid,etc.). Members should be at least 18 years old and there should be at least 3 or 4 players with MR 15 or more to play on a high level.

hope to cya ingame

---closed---

Edited by RaseTrac

I am mainly looking for a social clan and people to play with in general. I an usually active during the late hours Midnight-6 AM PDT. I am MR 18 and play play anywhere between 3-7 days a week. I am online throughout the day on Tuesday/Wednesdays. I do have a microphone and can use any VOIP programs. PM me ingame if you have any other questions or recruitment offers. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for a Clan to join. I am MR 6, but still pretty new to the game. I am looking for a casual but active clan, as I am interested in progressing through the game. Mostly on afternoon to late night, North America EST. Please PM me here before sending a clan invite so I can sort out actual invites from random spam ones. Thanks

I look for a clan to join! ( Yeah, pretty mind blowing right? )

I play since 2012 and look into warframe every now and then.
Problem is that i really don't have the time to be constantly online. I wish to join a clan full of funny players to have a good time with.

I just can't make sure to be a lot online, but i don't wanna miss out on all the cool clan content :x ( Or the chance to tag along with nice players! )

I really hope to find a nice clan, please contact me via pm!
Greets,

Elve

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I have quitted a dead clan. I am not a very social type, but still reasonable communication is welcomed, what is more important is cooperate playing (recruiting chat is pretty much annoying and impersonal). So I am looking for an active clan. Common sense wanted.

GMT +03:00
Playing almost each day for a couple of hours.
Rank 6
My warframe pool: Volt, Trinity, Mag and Rhino maxxed. Going to try my first prime warframe (Ember) this evening.

Currently I am leveling s-grammacore and p-soma, farming cells to build Dakra Prime.

PM me in game if you think I can fit.

And yes, I do prefer not very teen-ager communications, I am 31.
And as you could have noticed English is not my native, still if we are not going to discuss metaphysics it won’t be a problem, nevertheless if you like to chat about it: Schopenhauer is my favorite.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Order of the Orokin Knights is recruiting! OTOK is a progressive and accepting clan that does not judge based on MR, but rather, welcomes players of all playstyles and skill levels to enjoy a collaborative community of Tenno that help each other be better.

We don't tolerate any kind of hate speech, oppression, instigation, or discrimination, but we welcome fun :)

Feel free to send me a message on the forums or message me in-game for an invite!

Hello,

I'm kind of new to Warframe and would like to join any kind of friendly clan, only requirement i'm set on is a that the clan needs to have a Mios blueprint :P

I like to keep it short and simple, i'll gladly answer any questions = >

IGN: HowlingBlack

Current Warframe: Volt

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

I'm looking for a clan. To make things simple I will post a little about me then a little about what I am looking for in a clan. If you think I would be a good fit message me or replay to the post. Thanks =) I look forward to meeting you.

About me:

- My job and family come first

- I enjoy helping others

- I started playing a long time ago and stopped as a result I am new to a lot

- I am Mastery Rank 6

What I look for in a clan:

- Nice people

- People who are willing to help others

- Events for all skill levels

- Well organized

- Rule oriented

• 1 month later...

1. I opened an account on the 21st, hit MR3 on the 29th, and joined the Red Veil syndicate.

2. I play on PC. Not, Steam.

3. I'm legally deaf, so I'm unable to make use of any chat program.

4. I prefer stealth play, but this won't prevent me from joining any type of group.

5. I'd gladly help with the dojo, grouping, etc.

6. My face is always in the wiki, so I usually know what I'm doing ;D

7. East coast standard time, and play every day.

If you don't mind a deaf vigilante who takes on stalkers, hitmen, and war criminals when not playing Warframe --- please feel free to contact me ingame.

~ Wardstar 

Edit : Joined the clan, Testaments.

Edited by Wardstar