-CM-Kinnison

PC Member
  • Content Count

    1,097
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1,372

About -CM-Kinnison

  • Rank
    Gold Hunter

Recent Profile Visitors

1,475 profile views
  1. -CM-Kinnison

    Thanks For Watching Prime Time #231!

    When? Where? There were suppose to be 100 ducats
  2. -CM-Kinnison

    Thanks For Watching Prime Time #231!

    Didn't get Twitch drop. or at least a message in my inbox
  3. -CM-Kinnison

    Warframe Prime Time #231: Tonight at 7pm ET!

    Adding my name to the list of people who didn't get Twitch Drops. or at least a message in my inbox
  4. -CM-Kinnison

    Warframe 2019 (your hopes?)

    Railjack. Everything ARCHWING was suppsoe to be in a ship to ship combat
  5. Was doing multiple Heist #2 in an attempt to get Atmo and Repeller systems to rank up Vox Solaris standing. I have a lower end computer and my load times from entering the elevator, or being able to walk out on Orb Vallis is about 90 seconds. 90% of the time I was joining a pub squad, and typically ended up being #4. The other 10% it would be another 90 seconds for me (as host) to get a full squad formed and spawned. For when I joined, a pub squad as client. Half of those missions would end as soon as I entered Vallis, Other squad members were waiting at door to leave) and a few I would not even get the rewards. What made it even worse, is that after getting the Mission reward, players would often abort the mission and "leave to fortuna" as a way to save time doing multiple runs. Which would lead to another 90 seconds of "Host migration" or even losing the squad and being booted to my orbiter. This reminds me a lot of the initial Shadow Acolyte missions where people would speed run the missions and abort if it was not a rare Mod, leaving the clients with "Host migration" and dead time while they wait for the mission to reload. I have been literally spending more time in loading screens then actually doing the Heists and this is not the experaince I think that is Can we PLEASE stop allowing hosts to mess up the clients missions by aborting? Or at least give them a cooldown so they cannot host for the next mission and exasperate the problem of host migrations
  6. DE literally just did this, not complaining. But I find it amusing
  7. -CM-Kinnison

    Coming Soon: Devstream #120!

    Any updated time frame for Railjack?
  8. -CM-Kinnison

    Coming Soon: Devstream #119!

    When is railjack expected? can we at least narrow it down to a specific month, even if next year?
  9. -CM-Kinnison

    Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.6

    Fat bottomed Girls make the rockin world go round
  10. -CM-Kinnison

    Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

    Most syndicates have medallions that allow you to save standing. Can we get medallions Neutral syndicates like Simarus? after the last update i was 5500 standing short and had to wait for the Reset to get my Ludoplex
  11. -CM-Kinnison

    The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.5

    FYI she is banned until 2035 for hating the game on Prime time 😉
  12. -CM-Kinnison

    Thanks For Watching Prime Time #211!

    Thanks again @[DE]Rebecca and @[DE]Megan for letting BigJimID and I Join you on Prime time. it was a lot of fun
  13. -CM-Kinnison

    UPDATE: The Sacrifice -- Twitch Drops Campaign

    Got the Star Child Diadem earlier, but have not gotten the statue. been at least 2 hours since 5pm EST watching streams EDIT: Just got it... carry on!
  14. after the final battle, and during the CutScene, your primary weapon is in your sword hand as you stab. So when you have a big weapon like the Opticor, you cannot see what is happening
  15. -CM-Kinnison

    The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.1

    you all need some sleep. see you in the morning