1. Thank you! There's still more to be said here as I got a LOT on my mind about this topic.
2. Yes, that's what I was thinking for all the mission types, especially Tempestarii Rescue. Think of them like swarms, if you will.
3. Exactly what I was thinking for Cure and Tempestarii Rescue. You'd have to swap back and forth between your own railjack and the Tempestarii (Only if you don't have a Sevagoth on your team) and take them out on both sides in the Tempestarii Rescue mission type. It'll keep ya busy!
4. Yeah, that can be exclusive to Cure and Assimilate. There will still be loot dungeons though for you to explore in the Infested Proximias, that ain't out of the question.
5. That would be kinda like the infested lich finale, where they've learned to assimilate an entire capital ship, and they use it to try and take you out, you can't board, and you're forced to use unusual tactics, like using your Railjack's Forward Artillery to take out the blisters, then, with a certain gunnery intrinsic, switch to Ghost Charges and use the Tempestarii Projection to take out the heart (If you have the Tempestarii's Wraith upgrade for your Forward artillery, you can still use your Dome Charges if you don't!), weakening it enough for you to use your Archwing to head to the heart and either convert or vanquish it.