Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Setting Waypoints

RS-CreeD

I still do not get why so few players actually set waypoints for resources (mods, standard crafting resources etc.). It's a single press of a button yet 99% of the players on Pubs do not even perform this simple courtesy. Everyone I play with regularly religiously points these out, it's been like that since one or 2 days into starting WF, it is such a basic concept we were all pretty amazed it had (has) such low uptake by the general playerbase.

I'm not expecting everyone out there to suddenly grow enough sense of sportsmanship or basic courtesy but DE can you include something covering this in the proposed player-rep system? I'd personally like to be able to filter on players that actually could be arsed about helping their teammates in one of the most basic and easy forms possible.

Agreed.

The only times that I find it permissible to not mark a mod/loot drop is when its one that happens where everyone can clearly see it, such as at the end of a hallway in a corpus ship when the rest of the group is right there.

But I would like to see that included in the player rep. Would help with filtering quite a bit.