Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we tweak Chroma just a wee bit

(PSN)big_eviljak

His effigy... Could it follow him around plz? Also maybe make it a duration duration ability? Or lower the energy drain a wee bit?

Change the augment that instead of pulling it towards him... He can hurl it towards enemies.

And his passive... Allow him to add flat 10% elemental bonus to weapons on top of the current passive, depending on his energy color.... Example:

Green=toxic his equipped primary, secondary, and melee get 10% toxic bonus which stacks with other elements on the weapon.

Or cold, or heat, or electric.

Edited by (PS4)big_eviljak

Just now, Case1 said:

I would advocate for more but that's a nice start

Id rather not tap in in the vex armor/elemental ward abilities. As i really don't play chroma for Eidolons or as a one shot gawd. I like the team buffs that he can put out now, the refreshing duration capabilities as well. I used to use his effigy quite a bit but it needs to move and the augment doesn't cut it.

this is Great!

well thought out

24 minutes ago, Case1 said:

I was talking about his 1, scream needs massive work too

his 1 should be able to be deployed from his pelt,

however this will be either while you have to use it and both fire in same direction OR just the pelt using the ability?

I would also like a look at the energy drainage this ability has.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

His effigy... Could it follow him around plz? Also maybe make it a duration duration ability? Or lower the energy drain a wee bit?

Change the augment that instead of pulling it towards him... He can hurl it towards enemies.

And his passive... Allow him to add flat 10% elemental bonus to weapons on top of the current passive, depending on his energy color.... Example:

Green=toxic his equipped primary, secondary, and melee get 10% toxic bonus which stacks with other elements on the weapon.

Or cold, or heat, or electric.

Literally Everything you have said about effigy is what I  would would want.

Have it Be duration based and Have it follow you like Khora's Kavat.

If we Cast it again have it dive bomb the enemies and then return to you. Rework the Augment so that instead of it being a pet we Sprout the wings and get to fly around like Titania or an arcwhing and just rain death and CC upon our enemies. He is the perfect candidate for another flying frame

Spectral scream should should just have him fire  "Fireball" that blows up on impact like the afterburner mod but just only fire the burst. 

We have the Dragon frame but the actual dragon like things about it suck.