The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura Mods Questions.

MrHash33

Question

9 answers to this question

But isn't this path too narrow ? I mean you have a chance that the mission won't give anything at all , secondly it give you something else rather than a aura mod , tirdly it gives you a aura mod but with a chance that it won't be the one you are looking for ..

I personally think it's kind of sad and monotonous to wait for a certain thing that occurs randomly .

But isn't this path too narrow ? I mean you have a chance that the mission won't give anything at all , secondly it give you something else rather than a aura mod , tirdly it gives you a aura mod but with a chance that it won't be the one you are looking for ..

I personally think it's kind of sad and monotonous to wait for a certain thing that occurs randomly .

What are you talking about? Whatever the alert says it is, that is what you get. If the alert in-game says the special reward is energy siphon, at the end of the mission you will receives a energy siphon aura mod.

Yes you have to wait for the one you want, but once that alert appears, and you complete the alert, you get that reward.

Alert special rewards will show up beside the cr amount of the alert.

Edited by Dtexas