Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decoration Limitation

--X--Lex

* as indicated by [DE]Terence, I should post this on the forum.

As most Tennos, I too have my own Clan, and implicitly its dojo at my disposal. Recently, I've started having more members, and would like to offer them the "decoration" filter (so they might bring new and cute things to our dojo). However, this poses a concern to me:
- what if one of them goes berserk and starts deleting decorations from certain rooms?

Even if I trust someone to have access to decorations, I want to protect these intricate designs (some of which have taken me weeks to replicate, and perfect). So, I was thinking that us, as dojo Overlords, could have the possibility to lock rooms from decoration, to allow only us, those with the Overlords rank, to continue editing, whilst those with access for decorating will be politely informed that they cannot edit decorations in that room.

This way we can protect our hard work, and possibly the work of other talented members, from falling prey to ill-mannered members that might "slip through the cracks".

PS: the attachment is purely to demonstrate what sort of decorations "we're working with".SehVtwhBqFAGxvEfkXDShwV8p?token=eyJhbGci

Edited by --A--Maekar

Could even go a step further and allow the ability to lock specific items.

That way, people could actually still create and destroy items they placed, but any item "locked" would be unremovable. Would actually even benefit those editing items in a room to prevent the accidental movement of some item that just don't want to go back to where you had them originally, so could have varying degrees of "locked (by role or just a full "lock").

Edited by Sean