Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy damage and modding

Sunkel

Hey guys, I've been doing some research to improve my builds but there's something that I can't find any information about. That is enemy damage, the problem I have is since I don't know how much damage scales for each level I can't decide if using survivability mods is really worth it or not (health, armor, you know).

Now I'm sure they are great for those tanky frames like Inaros but, in a frame like Ember having 1070 health and 366 armor might sound neat only if I don't get obliterated in seconds by a level 100, So that's about it, thank you for reading and maybe answering this topic and have a great day! 😄

I'm glad you mentioned Ember my fellow Tenno.

I actually made a build for Ember I named "Immortal Flame". It allows her to be extremely tanky and take a lot of damage for the purpose of building endless rotation of energy with rage. This build in the video is for melee playstyle. If you want range, remove handspring and Pain Threshold and replace with range mods. Anyway, I have tested this build on almost everything, works just fine for me and a few others. Let me know if you try it and if it works for you. Please note that this build is meant for extremely high level enemies or missions that have damage modifiers to the enemies like MOT or 3rd sorties with elemental enhancements. Lower levels will not really shine

Edited by ShinTechG