The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Horrible Drop In Performance Recently.

munekyun

hi, I've only been playing the game 8 or so days. and i never had a problem with playing untill a few days ago the performance seems as though it cut in half, I have tried turning physx off and it honestly doesn't even make a difference really. My specs are Windows Xp, GT430 1GB, 3gbram and Quad CPU qq6600 @2.40ghz I soppousedly should be able to run the game perfectly fine according to a few different websites, Is this something on my side? Because i was able to play it better before untill recently.

nvidia card drivers are kinda iffy, i have dual 660m's on my laptop i disabled one from the SLI , rolled back the drivers and turned off the physx in options on warframe seems to made a significant increase in playability, i still have driver crashes from time to time but im assuming its only warframe being warframe cause its the only game that does it. hope any of this helps

nvidia card drivers are kinda iffy, i have dual 660m's on my laptop i disabled one from the SLI , rolled back the drivers and turned off the physx in options on warframe seems to made a significant increase in playability, i still have driver crashes from time to time but im assuming its only warframe being warframe cause its the only game that does it. hope any of this helps

Lmao, I find that funny because doesn't this game prefer you to have an nvidia card since it makes use of Physx the way it does?