Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obstacle Course Architect Missing Decorations

Kisutora

Hi hi.

May we have all the existing decorations be added to the Obstacle Course Architect decorator menu?

I was excited to start making a course just to find out that you can't decorate your course with normal decorations. This seems like a huge missed opportunity to me.

Thanks.

I never got to play around with the build aspect of my clan because I want to experiment, and for that I'd want to use my own resource stockpiles rather than wasting resources from everyone's hard work.

This problem you mention does seem like a missed opportunity, specially since we've seen what players can achieve with their creativity. I hope this is available to do once I start tinkering with clan decorations.

On 2018-08-23 at 7:12 PM, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

I never got to play around with the build aspect of my clan because I want to experiment, and for that I'd want to use my own resource stockpiles rather than wasting resources from everyone's hard work.

This problem you mention does seem like a missed opportunity, specially since we've seen what players can achieve with their creativity. I hope this is available to do once I start tinkering with clan decorations.

Definitely I agree you can still make a lot even with such a limited set, but just thinking about the possibilities if we had access to normal decorations as well. Functionality wise the set available is good, but if you wanted to decorate your course a lot more you'll be left wanting more. It is the decorator mode after all.

I guess I'm just a little saddened that I can't build an idea that I had in mind that requires the normal decorations to be there. 😛