Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Golden Maw Bug?(War within Quest Spoiler Alert)

(PSN)SilverlionPrime

I've searched topics and seen some going back to 2016, and do not know if this has previously been an issue for some but not sure if it is a repeatable bug. However, SPOILER ALERT

When inside the Golden Maw, and underground, I cannot tunnel out of the zone. I've attempted it multiple times. Using the attack button. But nothing reacts to the Golden Maw attacks. I've closed the game. Restarted at the beginning of the Golden Maw part of the quest, and the bug re-occurs. I simply cannot tunnel out of the zone. I am burrowed underground, I am using the proper attack button. I've tried other means to move on (Getting out of the Maw, and maneuvering through the tunnel area, only to be eaten by another Maw. While standing before a frozen "dead" Maw) I have tried this repeatedly over multiple time and multiple attempts to dig through the targeting zone. I've even looked at videos online that show people getting through the area I'm attempting to move through. As well as being aware of friends who've had no such glitch. I am getting the "tunneling" viewpoint, but nothing. I've spent four or five minutes hammering at the spot from slightly different angles, just to see if maybe there is a slight angle I'm missing in my approach. (I also asked on the players helping players thread to see if anyone had some answers please bear with me, frustrated with this bug.)

• 2 weeks later...