Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE FAILED

NinjaMasterxXx

After the Revenant update is released , I have been trying to update the game continuously but it keeps on saying update failed when there is only 2.3kb left to download. I tried to uninstall , redownload and install it again but it's not fixing at all. The same thing happened when Sacrifice was released but that time reinstalling solved the problem but now it is not working. Please fix this DE. Many people are having this problem, we tried many ways but none worked. I hope you guys can help us so that we can come back in warframe again.

15 minutes ago, GBZara said:

Same issue here, have tried over a dozen solutions even going so far as to backup and reinstall the game. nothing works. update wont go through. damn sad

I thought you already got the solution. I saw your reply in another place, maybe I just misunderstood.

Edited by NinjaMasterxXx

10 minutes ago, NinjaMasterxXx said:

I thought you already got the solution. I saw your reply in another place, maybe I just misunderstood.

lol man,  i have been spending the whole day looking for a fix, left a few comments here and there

4 minutes ago, Skiddy193 said:

I'm having the exact same problem. Downloading some 2.3KB file, then it says it failed to update ☹️

exactly... we need a solution

I think if its a problem at DE's end... then a hotfix might fix it... Idk maybe...

Edited by NinjaMasterxXx

47 minutes ago, RagedFury said:

yup same problem here. with 2.3kb file still left the updates fail.

29 minutes ago, XxGHOSTxX344 said:

Same over here, tried it on steam and from launcher.exe both failed to update.

Still no change... I hope we all can play tomorrow

38 minutes ago, 4STR4L3NGIN33R said:

Having the same issue with the 2.3 kb left to download and then update failed. Wonder what's going wrong for us compared to for those whom its working well. Hopefully this issue is fixed soon.

Yep it's that exact problem. Also we haven't got a hotfix either despite there being some issues with the new miniquest. A new hotfix is something I'm waiting for

6 hours ago, NinjaMasterxXx said:

I asked [DE]Steve about this problem. He asked me to send a ticket and he said something about CDN corruption in our region and they are trying to fix it, it will take a few hours. 

alright thanks for the update

21 hours ago, Pradninja said:

Did anyone figure out anything? I have tried so many things that other suggested nothing seems to work. Please help If someone found an answer for this 2.3 kb that could kill a kavat or a kubrow.

Hello , download and install the vpn software from hide.me as a free trial. By using the vpn you can download the update. Once that's done you can disable vpn and play as usual.