Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mouse cursor very slow and clumsy

Ikedo

Hi!

As the topic says, today I discovered the mouse cursor is very large and sloppy. Whenever I click name in chat or anything, accidentally inviting someone became a casuality.

The cursor in my system, on the contrary, is very sensitive and precise. I could click tiny things. The large cursor in game, has very slow movement, looks like is slowly fading with every movement, and for some reason the movement is also delayed.

The in-game settings in options - interface - UI cursor sentivity don't change anything! 😞 I have it at 300 atm, and the movement is same as on 50, even when restarting a game.

You can't make the cursor smaller as well. The only option is to make the cursor overly resized 😞

I have v-sync off, borderless fullscreen and graphics on low, even tho I have new laptop with new graphics card, I often have to put everything to low, with still having 30 fps. That happens, that I have little fps even on low, especially after the game is updated, Revenant update could be a reason too. I have all graphics and system updates recent and up-to date.

Could something be done, that the interface UI cursor sensitivity at least started working? And it would be very nice if the cursor could be resized to smaller? Had no delay or slow transition with movement?