Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[BUG] Revenant: Enthralled crazy cat ladies (Hyeka Master?) cats are crazy hard to kill.

Sakata-WF

Seems like summoned cats can get a serious damage reduction factor when in matches with enthralled mobs. I can't 100% test since oten teammates kill stuff or I die if solo, but possibly related to the master being enthralled then activating its summon cat ability. The cats are hostile.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently had this twice on Helene, but there is a bigger issue.

When the Kavat masters would be enthralled and summon kavats as per normal, what would happen is the summoned kavats are also enthralled (friendly to you) as long as the kavat master is enthralled, however as soon as the kavat master is killed or her enthrall timer runs out the kavats turn hostile again.

What happens next is that Revenant continues to be unable to harm his enthralled mobs, but the kavats will now actively attack Revenant - if solo Revenant is unable to kill them them and dies, if the team mates are around they can kill them as per normal - However the big issue here is if they are the final mobs on a defence map they will bug the map (does not register all mobs destroyed correctly, leading to being stuck between waves), which can only be fixed (in the two incidents I have been involved in) by the host leaving the map and forcing a host migration.

Edit: a day later, had the similar issue, however this time it was with Fusion Moas and the osprey they release when they get on low health, caused the Neo relic map I was in to bug out at wave 19. when the host left through frustration wave 19 reset itself and me and the remaining party member were able to finish the mission.

Please fix DE, as issues like this will cripple Revenants popularity in the wider community, much like limbo... "oh you brought revenant? sorry bro, he causes game breaking glitches"

Edited by War_Frost
update with third time occurring incident - this time with fusion moas