Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Could not deliver invitation"

Ciordales69

I'm pretty sure a lot of people are experiencing this thing since the Sacrifice update. Can we actually get a solution? Do you think every player of yours is an IT uni graduate ? And why does it sometimes happen and sometimes not? I can't even go into any kind of mission with my friends in my clan/alliance just because i can't invite or join any of them. And i've been hoping for a fix for so long. But what do we get? Half-a***d quests that are not even finished in-game and require outside tutorials to actually know what to do and a frame that is literally 25% made. Revenants 1 and 2 are completely dumb in their current state. Not only can i guard only against a certain number of hits and i can't have more than 5 Thralls at once, but his sinergy with his other skill is totally off-balance. Like i start 4 right as i enter a mission, and when i encounter a group of enemies and i want to kill them i need to stop my 4 and go into each individual enemy and use 1 on them. 3 is barely being used by me since it provides little to no use and the overall gameplay of this frame is really clunky. Not only that, but his animations are SO LONG that even with natural talent i cant get myself out of some situations... I'd really love DE to see this post and not only fix(or explain in therms for dummies) the matchmaking problem but rework Revenant into the strong warframe he was supposed to be. Thank you for your attention!

I realise that i started ranting about Revenant but it's just how i feel

Edited by SeniorCiordales
Also sorry