Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interception missions need major changes

Ogrewelhming

I love how many different mission typed Warframe has, and all the different variables that can affect a mission. The one thing I hate is Interception missions. I and almost every player I have met aren't exactly big fans of them. The main problem being how the enemy faction can just automatically take a point with a console is annoying. The amount of times I've attempted to mount a defense against a point only to see it be convert instantly and with no warning is terrible. Personally I could see two ways to fix this.

A. Allow the players to hack these consoles as well as enemies (though this might be too major of a change.

B. slow the time it takes the enemy to use these consoles significantly and alert the player when they begin to use one.

C. Just remove them all together 

Interception is that hated? I actually like it myself, mainly because the list of Frames I can bring if I'm running solo is pretty long. On the other hand, if I'm going into a solo Excavation, I know that I have to bring a Frost, Atlas or Gara to prevent the incredibly fragile excavators from getting shot to pieces, especially when I have to go grab batteries.

16 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

I'm sorry, but a bunch of these indicators are in the game. A siren goes off loudly when a point is in the process of being taken by the enemy, and the pillar of light and the point Letter in your hud will flash to signify something is taking it. I've never seen a point get "instantly" captured.

I know there's an indication for a point getting captured but not one for an enemy at a console specifically

40 minutes ago, Ogrewelhming said:

I know there's an indication for a point getting captured but not one for an enemy at a console specifically

Every point has only two consoles, and enemies have to stay at them for ~6 seconds before the capture succeeds.