Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

decoration placement needs rework

Ccrack

i dont understand why the placement system was made as it is, but trying to get anything done with it is frustrating to the extreme. 

why for the love of god is the object placement tied to the camera movement? why cant i clone the last placed object or select to clone any object? what does the billboard palcement mode even do?

what i would like to see is the ability to select an object, and have easy direct controll over what axis i want to move it, and not have that function tied to the camera.

collition with the floor for objects is also a problem in some rooms. for example trying to make a flat platform in a room with grassy bumbs is impossible. either remove the collition with the enviroment or add some better / thicker blocks in to be used as flooring

>inb4 console controlls are brought up. - the game dosnt need to be patched or balanced the exact same across all platforms. look at overwatch for example

the worst part is placing something and lineing it up, then deselecting it to look around and check its in place. you notice it needs a slight adjustment so you reselect it only for it to spazz out and be tilted sideways and have moved a few meters away from where it was

it really dosnt seem like much effort was put in to the system. imagine the level designers having to use it, would be hell