Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Materials

theGreatZamboni

Can DE set up a "safety net"? Anytime materials, mods, blueprints, ammo FLY off into killfloors/out of the map; they are added to our pick up. So when 15+ materials are flying around my cellmate's vortex and they fly into a pit I don't die a little inside. So again: When drops of any kind fly out of the map, fall into killfloors they are added to our inventory as pick ups.

Mods (and I think blueprints) do that already. They respawn in a given point for you to easily see and pickup

I dont know about material/orb/ammo/ect.

I'd like evidence. Nothing against you, but I've got some experience that says otherwise. If what you say is true, it seems they already have a system in place. If so, what is the supposed reason behind not applying this to all drops in your opinion?

So does ammo. Although i have seen some rooms that dont teleport items back up and they just disappear entirely.

And Zamboni, it doesnt work on the same properties as a warframe, if a mod or ammo falls off an edge, there is a predetermined spot where they will always teleport to (if the room has a teleport spot for said items, have been througha  few where they didnt, would love to be able to drop things in and test it out myself, but as far as i know i cant)

When in room with vay haek, all things that drop down, respawn in center of room.

On xini map, everything that drop down off platforms, respawn on corner of pod platform, next to walkway

There's many more. Can't tell if its like that everywhere. As car as I know, in most of areas

So does ammo. Although i have seen some rooms that dont teleport items back up and they just disappear entirely.

And Zamboni, it doesnt work on the same properties as a warframe, if a mod or ammo falls off an edge, there is a predetermined spot where they will always teleport to (if the room has a teleport spot for said items, have been througha  few where they didnt, would love to be able to drop things in and test it out myself, but as far as i know i cant)

Problem is, it doesn't always work, and it doesn't always re-spawn, and there are plenty of places in the geometry, especially in boss rooms, where stuff can get lodged and once it's there it's not coming back out. Drops need to simply appear on the floor after a "is there a floor here" check.

Phorid is a great example of "guess where the purple orb went" especially if you kill him on the stairs or when he's running at full charge.

Problem is, it doesn't always work, and it doesn't always re-spawn, and there are plenty of places in the geometry, especially in boss rooms, where stuff can get lodged and once it's there it's not coming back out. Drops need to simply appear on the floor after a "is there a floor here" check.

Phorid is a great example of "guess where the purple orb went" especially if you kill him on the stairs or when he's running at full charge.

So then can we agree there are no negatives behind the idea, that items that fall into killfloors are automatically placed into your pickups?