Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More weapons with secondary fire please?

(XBOX)MasterProtector

There are a good few weapons with a secondary fire mechanic, and i like all of them, i just want to see many more, perhaps some added to old, and some new ones in the future. In particular some special melee attacks would be cool, like sibear for instance when you slam it has some small ice crystals pop up, wouldnt it be cool to have a secondary fire that slams it down for a bigger version that knocks enemies down?

Put down below any cool secondary fire ideas you might have, and weapons you might like to see have secondary fires and any for them you might have :)

29 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

For melees, secondary fire would be the charged swing. Maybe with melee 3.0 we could get some interesting stuff. Though there are weapons with neat effects like the arca triton and its slam mechanic.

I've personally wanted a manually detonated bow, kind of like the lenz, but on my timetable.

see but charged attacks have their own right, but i mean a secondary ability all in itself, where im on console it would be like clicking right analog like i would to switch fire types with some guns. 

22 minutes ago, (XB1)MasterProtector said:

see but charged attacks have their own right, but i mean a secondary ability all in itself, where im on console it would be like clicking right analog like i would to switch fire types with some guns. 

So does the arca triton example fit into that category then as a melee secondary fire? If not what would be a weapon idea as an example?

Since all primary attack on melee involves slashing, 
Secondary on melee I would like to see thrusting, as in you will poke the melee weapon at where you aiming.

Secondary on gun blade will fire them at where you aim instead of having to fumble with the primary attack pressing.