Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to make Endurance runs more attractive ?

LarryOtter

Every game i played before in my life - harder missions means better rewards, but in warframe there is no hard missions (if we talk from the point of player that have at least one forma`d frame and 1 worthy weapon with good mods on it - so like from like mr12 you can already run through all missions without any problems). Only in Warframe i find people who defend players that not even play the game, like a week per year. "Wow, they just little babies, lets give them everything they desire" - there already A LOT of stuff to farm for a casual player, he can spend years farming all mods, warframes, weapons, focus, full own dojo etc. And while they farming all this - they slowly become elitists. Why people even bother about casual players rewards? They already have what they want.

I will never support endurance runs as long as Warframe's escalating missions are in their current state. All you fight in endless mode is math; a mathmatical function embodied in exponential weapon & power scaling, up to the point where your progression curve fails to beat enemy's, or you fail to the mind numbing tedium. Warframe needs more mechanical variety not number bloat.

There is absolutely nothing challanging in those "endurance" runs, as people usually exploit game mechanics and/or AI loopholes. Sitting in a narrow hallway behind Volt's shield for hours, because enemies have not a single way to counter this strategy, is neither witty nor skillful. Fun is a subjective thing, however this concept of fun eludes my comprehension and sympathy.