Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Companion Den Dojo Segment

Asherdr

I have often wondered why it doesn't exist, most of the people i talk to about warframe seem to like to the idea, particularly people with pets IRL.

So what i am proposing is a few sepperate things combined.

1. Either one or two dojo segments following the model of the obstacle course (One pre fabricated, the other player decoration design controlled), with a similar size and probably a similar cost structure. This Dojo segment/s will house kubrows and Kavats (So far) in the clan dojo, with those companions following preset pathing or wandering around within its confines. Different themes being more decoration oriented (Grineer, Corpus, Earth, winter tileset, infested tileset etc), could still be a possibility in the construction phase,

2. Allow clan members to DONATE Kavat or Kubrows to the Clan Dojo Companion Den instead of paying the Lotus to take a free companion (Never made sense to me). 

3. Allow Clan members to take genetic samples of Donated Companions, with a appropriate cost or cooldown or player skill (Manual dexterity or reaction time) component applied to prevent over use.

4. Population cap determined in a similar way to the clan size limit, the barracks determining clan tier.

5. (Optional) A clan researched and craftable companion treat, throw the treat in the den (Similar to fishing bait) to attract the companions to the treats location (Similar behaviour to Venari, Khorras companion on Healing stance), allowing you to take a genetic sample for gene splicing on your ship. With this option, i would assume that the companions will run away from warframes in the room normally, making it a challenge without the treat.

SO those are my thoughts on the subject, what do you guys think?