Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Somachord Suggestion - Fan Songs

Djolltax

So no doubt most of us have heard at least one Warframe related song, whether it be a Joey Zero production, or a remix of a theme in game.

The Somachord is limited and relatively boring. Sure you can give your ship some ambience, but it's not actually immensely enjoyable, and 4 bars of looping Octavia songs would be enough to drive anyone insane.

So here's my suggestion.

Similar to fan arts being available in displays, we add fan songs to the Somachord.

That's it. That's literally all you need. It would add more choice, songs you can actually sing/whistle/hum to, and a great way to bring attention to some partners.

Whaddya think?

¬D

Alternatively... I would ask for a better mandachord for Octavia

I consider 5 notes (with 3 different instruments) confined within an octave and looped in a 4 bar duration is a horrible idea. Not everyone is a fan of minimalism music

I understand it might be to make it easier for people who isn't talented in music, but I would honestly spend a lot more time and plat on octavia if they create a "better mandachord" which includes maybe 16 bars, more notes (all notes would be best) and at least 2-3 octaves.