Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus stopped notifying by voice about arert missions

CoyoteMax

Hi there,

My first post on the forum. Sorry it's in the bugs section.

I noticed that Lotus stopped notifying me about alert missions while staying in orbiter. I mean by voice. Also her video is not showing. Pop-up notification from the right side of the screen are working OK. Also, Ordis stopped appearing at all with his funny glitches. I don't know what to do. As fresh Warframe player I like my Lotus "mom".

Default settings, re-installation from Steam witth removing all settings from AppData folder didn't fix that.

I have acquired MR7, I have open Limbo quest I can't do. Nothing unexpected really. Has anyone noticed something similar?

Please help my Lotus mom talk to me again...

Edited by CoyoteMax

Hi George,

Thanks for checking this. Like I said I had everything set to default. And I believe it's "on" by default. I checked it right now, it is enabled.

Funny thing, I finally completed Limbo quest and everything is back OK. Ordis is back. I'm just waiting for Lotus to speak to me again about alerts.

And Lotus just alerted me by voice and video about new alert mission. Welcome back space mom.

Now, it seems that while you have quest ongoing, Lotus triggers are disabled for Alarm-type events. Also, Ordis seems to have disabled his RNG appearances. I won't say its a bug. But this may be worth investigating, because it may be a little confusing, especially for new players like me.

You know, Lotus is guiding, taking care of alarms dispatching, helping to understand the world, etc. Ordis is creating this friendly, atmosphere, praising mods collection, etc. And then you activate quest. And then is silence. Lotus is doing her own shady business, forgetting about Operator. Ordis is probably trying to get out from infinite loop of some subroutine of his, and don't have time to be friendly anymore. Maybe it is for Operator to focus on current quest I don't know. But I as a new player stumbled on that, as a strange thing. They don't like me anymore it seems.

Yea, this may be worth investigating, as I know my friend noticed the same thing and also was asking me if that was normal.

Thanks